Author's Note: Just in case any of you don't know Red was the 9th pokemon league champion. He earns the title in the finale of Pokemon Special Red Green and Blue chapter

All both Dawn and May could hear was the empty echoing of their footsteps. The streets of Luminose City were mostly empty, all that was left were people setting up their diners for when people would eat as most people were at the stadium signing up. Dawn and May were heading in that direction when they both turned to the sound of loud footsteps and saw what looked like a kidnapping. A guy who looked like he was in his late 30's was carrying Red, Ash's brother by the collar. Just when Dawn was about to yell out to the guy, Jimmy and Paul appeared in front of them, "Don't mind Red, he's just catching up with some old friends. No need to panic." Jimmy spoke quickly, like he was in a rush. "Shouldn't we help him," May questioned. "No, no, Red is perfectly fine. It's just that Red and his friends haven't seen each other in a long time. You could say that they have got killer personality," Jimmy laughed at his own joke. "Don't mind him," Paul muttered, "but if things get ugly, you'll be sure I won't abandon my friend Red, like a certain group of trainers did with a certain boy," May looked taken aback and Dawn ran off crying her eyes out with May following after. "Well," Jimmy muttered, "that works."

With the others:

The registration procedure had just completed and the format was very different to any other tournament Max had ever been in. Firstly there were a lot more people than Max imagined. With the tournament hosting 1024 competitors. The way it worked is there was different brackets and for the first half of the tournament it would go like that. Until the second half of the tournament were the finals with the traditional Pokemon League format with top 256 battling it out for number 1. The matches were randomized. The rules were a 6 on 6 battles with substitutions allowed. The way the point system worked was +2 points if you won a round and -1 points if you lost a round. For tie breakers on the leaderboard the time it took you to win your match and the Pokemon you've knocked out compared to the number of your Pokemon that have been knocked out were also accounted for. Max looked at where he was, he was in bracket 294 with trainers call Green, Jayden and Cooper and Max would be versing Green first tomorrow at 10:00am on field 116. While there the gang had met up with some of Ash's old friends and rival's including Gary, Alain, Sawyer, Barry and Trip. Brock and Misty were in bracket 42 along with 2 trainers called Sapphire and Platinum. Iris was in bracket 502 with trainers called Blue, Billy and Jye. Cilian was in bracket 370 and he was versing trainers called Emerald, Bronze and Jack. Bonnie was in bracket 1 and she was versing trainers called Gold, Jamie and Rio. Clemont was in bracket 199 and was versing trainers called Silver, Diamond and John. Gary was in bracket 86 with the trainer they had met before called Red and two trainers they hadn't met before called Owen and Liam. Alain was in bracket 456 with Sawyer and 2 trainers called Astrid and Jones. Barry was in a bracket with trainers called Pearl, Reukera and Martie. Trip probably had it the hardest out of anyone in their group, he was in bracket 14 and he was versing Paul, Jimmy and Brandon (the pyramid king of course in case anyone is wondering).

With Yellow, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum:

"That was strange," Diamond announced while munching on a cookie. It was Green had suddenly though off the top of his head that they should go find their rooms. It was strange and they had rushed off straight after, but Yellow didn't mind. She would finally get sleep again. She could no longer sleep in her own bed because of the emptiness it held. It used to be warmed up by her husband Red but since his disappearance nothing had been the same. Every night Yellow would pray to Arceus to be merciful and return Red to her. None of them had to sign up and their Pokedex's would tell them when and where their matches are and who it's against. As Yellow lost herself to her thoughts she focused on the soft tapping as they walked on the carpet. They made their way to their rooms. There was a men's and women's room to give more privacy. They had finally arrived at their rooms and as soon as Yellow saw a bed she crashed immediately taking her to a safe place.

With Ash, Jimmy, Paul, Green, Blue, Silver, Gold and Crystal:

"How do you know about that," Blue questioned. "It doesn't matter how I found it out because you just confirmed it for me, Thank you," Ash replied. "Who exactly are you," Gold asked, "Ash Ketchum, nice to meet you," Ash answered and held out his hand for a handshake, Gold wearily took it and they shook hands. "I know why you did what you did, to protect me," Ash said pointing to Green and Blue. "And you wanted to spare Yellow's feelings," By now everyone including Jimmy and, Paul who had just arrived there were giving Ash, Green and Blue funny looks. "Damn you still have some secret's that I don't know about," Jimmy muttered. "Uhh, Ash? Who are your friends," Crystal said pointing to Jimmy and Paul. "Well, Jimmy," Ash began pointing at Jimmy, "is your son who disappeared after the fire of New Bark Town. Jimmy looked at Ash in the eyes and Ash nodded. Jimmy ran forwards and embraced his parent's in a hug. Jimmy and Gold said nothing but Crystal kept breathing into her son's hair, "oh, Jimmy." "But we have more important matters to discuss," Ash announced, "Jimmy, Paul and I have successfully infiltrated Team Rocket," everyone was silent, even the birds in the forest seemed to be anticipating the answer. "What!?" All the older pokedex holders cried out, except Silver who was the first to ask questions which was, "are you sure Giovanni doesn't suspect you," "no he does not, we are the highest rank besides Giovanni, we are the three beasts." Ash answered. Everyone was silent. "Giovanni is already the most powerful person in the world!" Ash cried, "he already possesses both Z1 and Z2, both organism 1 and organism 2 and Latios and Latias, along with the fact he has three of his horsemen searching for several Legendary Pokemon," Ash continued. "But Giovanni made me realise something, I've always introduced Red as my brother but that's not true, when I was little you all were all uncles and aunts," hghhhgh, that would mean... you..." Gold was interupted,  Ash replied, "That's right, I am the son of Red and Yellow Ketchum."

2231 Words.

This ones a bit smaller than the other chapters so let me know what you think is a good length