~Chapter 29~ Final Exam

Start from the beginning

"She actually scored 1st the practical exam." Kyoka commented, lightly poking your shoulder with her earphone jack testing the waters for what she was to do next.

"First?" Sero repeated. "Just how good is she?"

"Watch this." Kyoka held up a pencil, dropping it above your head only for it float and began to twirl around it.

"It's floating?!" Mina shouted, eyes wide as she watched the item go.

"[Y/n] has her own gravitational pull!" Momo exclaimed, with a smile. "That would explain why her hair is always in constant motion. What else can she do?"

"Not sure." Kyoka shrugged, placing a notebook in the pull. "She's all types of different that she doesn't even know about. Like this."

"Should we wake her up?" Denki asked, dropping an eraser into the pull.

"Neh." Mina dismissed, placing a heavy textbook into the pull. "What'll happen when she wakes up?"

"Us getting out of here." Kyoka answered, stepping back as the bell rung.

The sudden ring brought you awake as the hold on the items released.

"Is it lunch- Ow, ow, ow, ow!" You winced, holding your head as a the last hit your head. "What the hell Kyo?!"

"Stop sleeping in class and it wouldn't happen!" Kyoka called out, already out of the room with the others trailing her.

"Then stop stacking things on me like it's Jenga!"

~Lunch~

"How do you think the final exams are gonna go?" Toru questioned, slurping up her noodles.

Hagakure: 17/20

"While I have faith in passing the written portion, I'm not so sure about the practical part." You admitted, holding the ice pack to the back of your head as it continued to throb in pain. "I won't even be able to think about it with a lump on my head." You whined. "But I don't think it'll be anything too extreme."