~Chapter 29~ Final Exam

Mulai dari awal

"Be careful with your words!" Denki warned, gripping his chest in misery.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo offered, with a smile as a shiny aura appeared around her.

Yaoyorozu: 1/21

"Yao-momo!" The two cheered, with joy.

Momo aura suddenly darkened, "I can't help at all with the practical, though..."

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Kyoka asked holding up her notebook. "I'm having trouble with quadratic functions..."

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero asked.

"I'd like to join, too." Ojiro said, with a nervous smile. "There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..."

Jiro: 8/21

Sero: 18/21

Ojiro: 9/21

"Please!" They begged hands clasped together in front of Momo who only say in shock.

A small blush came to Momo's face as her eyes sparkled. "Everyone! Yes, of course!" She cheered, jumping up from her seat.

"All right!" Sero cheered.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" Momo announced.

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Mina exclaimed.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open the hall!" Momo squealed, bouncing in joy. "What kind of tea are you all partial to? In my family we always drink Harrod's or Wedgewood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!"

The group could only smile as a warm fuzzy feeling filled them. It really was a difference in class between their smart friend.

"[Y/n]-Chan would you like to join us?" Momo questioned turning to you only to see your head laying face down, snoring with your earbuds in place. The long strands of hair being used as a blanket to cover your body.

Hoshi: 2/21

"She placed 2nd in the midterm, but she's sleeping in class!" Denki all but shouted, pointing a finger at you. "How is that even possible?!"