Spring kiss

4 months later officially Spring
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"Hey Luna" The red haired girl says "Hello Ginny" The blonde haired girl says back "what are you doing sitting on the wall" Ginnys says to the Luna sitting on a wall "being me" Luna giggles swinging her feet against the wall. "Oh, well I still can't believe Its already spring, school years almost over again,time goes by so fast" Ginny says to the blue eyed blondie sitting on the wall "we still have 5th,6th, and 7th year" Luna addresses with a slight laugh. "Sometimes years go by so fast though like this year did" Ginny says to Luna still sitting on the wall "yes this year did" Luna adds,Ginny and Luna both slightly laughed. Ginny looked in Lunas blue eyes while Luna was sitting on that wall and then Luna looked down into Ginnys hazel blue eyes then felt herself blush and looked away, Ginny grabbed Lunas chin facing her and kisses her, like before Luna didn't pull away she moved closer except it wasn't a game this time and Luna and Ginny were happy about that. Luna felt safe. Ginny was happy Luna kissed her back but surprised.
There lips touching did attract two red head pranksters "George did my little sister really get a kiss before me" a voice said "It's okay Freddie me to" another voices says "Fred,George" Ginny says pulling away from the kiss "hello there" Luna says not scared at all "did you guys see...al-all that" Ginny says nervously "yes sis" Fred says "yah little sis" George adds "and it was adorable" the twins both say at the same exact time "Don't say anything you two....Luna would feel embarrassed" Ginny says "not really" Luna says confused "ar-aren't you straight?" Ginny says still nervous "Well I've liked boys but I always had feelings for you Ginny I just never realized it until this year" Luna says jumping off the wall "really?" Ginny says "yes,I really like you No I love you Ginny Weasley" Luna says holding Ginnys hands "I love you to Luna Lovegood" Ginny says kissing Lunas soft cheek "awww" another voice is heard "We can never have a moment alone can we Lulu" Ginny says looking over to see frizzy haired Hermione Granger "Oh shush I already knew you loved her Gin" Hermione says making a point. Luna and Ginny both laughed then hugged like a very happy couple "awww please kiss again and then date" Hermione says in awe "but"-"I agree with Ms Granger..for once" a slow strict voice says "PROFESSOR SNAPE" Every voice yells except for Lunas "you saw Everything" Ginny says nervously again "I was here before the three got here" Snape says "Oh god were in so much trouble" Ginny says circling "I agree but I also agree with ms Grangers words, You should date before it's to late" Snape says in his usual voice "huh?" Everyone says confused on what Snape had just said *he wants me to date Luna* Ginny thought "oh and I suppose I have to 5 points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw" Snape says with a Real smile and walking away "only 5?"Hermione says in shock "see not everyone's as mean as they seem" Luna says kindly "I've never been so happy with Professor Snape till now" Fred says "me to but we're still gonna prank him" George adds "Speaking of Pranking Snape we better go back to it" Fred says as the two give there very mischievous smirks again "see you mates later" Fred and George say at the same time to Hermione, Luna, Ginny "PLEASE date you guys love each other so much" Hermione says walking back to the castle as well "Snape watched us snogging and tells us we should date and takes only 5 Points away oh and he smiled.....maybe I should ask him to make me and you in the same exact classes next year " Ginny says to Luna, Luna gives a cute laugh and kisses Ginny again "buuut they were right, Luna Lovegood will you do me an honor of being my girlfriend" Ginny says holding her hands and staring in her blue eyes "Yes Ginny Weasley" Luna says back and they kissed once again "I saw the way you got scared when they saw us kiss though so even though I don't like the thought we can keep our relationship a secret" Luna suggests "really Luna" Ginny says sweetly "If you want" Luna says holding Ginnys hand "I would really like that,I don't know why I just feel like people would hurt you" Ginnys says back "for you I'm fine with it" Luna says holding Ginnys hand and the two walked back to the castle.