64

all of the aspiring contestants from different department can now be seen in the library and are patiently waiting for Ms. Myoui Mina.

for them who are just students from different department, it’s considerable that interaction didn’t existed in their vocabulary and that answers why all of them are feeling awkward to each other.

in awkward air, there’s always the one person that always broke this, and that’s left to Hejun.

“ahh seeing Beomgyu’s face, ahhh we are all now lose”, Hejun started that made all of them laugh.

despite of the competition arising for them, they still choose to be rational, not competitive.

“seriously Beomgyu, you’re so lucky. you are given a handsome face, bonus part your beautiful girlfriend, so lucky”, hearing their compliment made Beomgyu smile.

the compliments and laughs got stopped when the most awaited came.

they all rise and bow their heads while greeting.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Myoui”, they greeted the teacher assigned who walked in front of Beomgyu and sit at the center of the table.

“Are you all now complete?”, Mina asked them while scanning her papers.

“Yes ma’am, actually, we are just waiting for you”, Minhee said.

“Ohh really?”, Mina looked up and scanned each of their faces.

Someone is missing.

“We are not starting this meeting for someone is still not here —ohh Ryujin-ah, here”, Mina interrupted herself when she saw Ryujin.

all of the students in the library looked up to the person that assigned teacher meant.

all of them stared at her deeply, especially someone.

gossips and murmurs started when they found out that Ms. Myoui meant is the greatest Shin Ryujin.

“ohh she is the one who likes Beomgyu right?”

“she is always tweeting about Beomgyu

“damn, not respecting someone’s relationship”

ryujin didn’t give them a damn and instead, pulled the chair and created a sound using the chair that made all of them stop.

when she sat, Mina looked at her sweetly and, Ryujin-ah, introduced yourself to them”

ryujin looked at mina coldly, next to everyone.

“annyeonghaseyo, i’m the president of this program that’s why i’m here. i need to assist the teacher-in-charge”, ryujin introduced herself, didn’t bothered herself to stand up anymore.

the meeting started and everyone is busy listening to Ms. Myoui.

well not everyone as someone is busy distracted to someone.

it’s the first time he saw her. she is really different from different consequences she made for him.

she is cold, calm, and indeed beautiful. beomgyu admitted this to himself.

she is different from others.

his daydream stopped when a loud voice spoke.

“ohhh ryujin? it’s you!”, the man whom happened to just stroll in the library went to the meeting place of the contestants.

ryujin, the girl with the red bow. how come you just left me without notice?”, the man started to butt in the meeting, obviously, he interrupted the meeting.

ryujin had her head low, closing her eyes, cursing to clouds because of the embarrassment.

she looked up to him with cold face.

“get out”, muttered by ryujin.

this cold voice of her sent shiver to everyone.

beomgyu looked at the two intensely.

“ohh picking a fight again”, the man replied, putting his hands in the air, pretending to give up.

“sad. i don’t fight girls”, he grinned.

“especially with the girl i like”, and that receives oww, omg, wow from the students.

beomgyu, who feel something different, had eyebrows raising.

“mr. hwang hyunjin, can’t you see that we are having a meeting? leave or i’ll call your parents?”, and that’s a final cue for hyunjin to leave.

before he finally leave the meeting, he looked at ryujin and, “see you later”, and winked at her.

“ohh, i guess, after beomgyu and yiren, we will have another hottest couple in our school”, student from filming department stated.

“let’s continue this meeting”, ms. myoui continued.

the meeting went smoothly again.

but not for beomgyu for he is staring deeply at someone.

“okay, that ends our meeting”, ms. myoui announced.

all of the students stretched their hands in the air, and keep their things in their bags.

ms. myoui left and that leaves the only students.

ryujin you can go now, hyunjin is waiting for you right?”, giggled by the students.

they are teasing her.

ryujin looked at them coldly and this made all of them stop.

just when ryujin is about to leave, a voice stopped her.

ryujin