74

all of the members are confuse on what’s going on.

their heads creased looking at taehyun who is calmly putting an ice pack on the side of his lips.

“what happened?”, soobin asked him who attempted to help him.

taehyun pointed beomgyu’s room, “that happened”.

for yeonjun and huening kai who are sitting on the sofa, they were about to go to beomgyu’s room but a knock interrupted.

“ohh yiren, what are you doing here?”, huening kai asked the crying girl.

without permission, yiren directly went inside.

“where’s beomgyu?”, she asked them one by one.

soobin who doesn’t know what is happening, pointed the door of beomgyu’s room.

“give me that. give me that!”, yiren shouted while trying to get the polaroid of ryujin that is hugging by beomgyu.

beomgyu is crying while hugging ryujin’s polaroid.

“i’m sorry yiren”, beomgyu told the crying yiren.

“why beomgyu? why?”

you can’t blame yiren for she loves beomgyu. she really do. but also, you can’t blame beomgyu for he also tried of loving yiren.

taehyun explain now”, yeonjun said with serious expression.

the four are now gathering at the table, leaving beomgyu in a mess state of crying.

ryujin and beomgyu were a high school lovers”

shock. they are all shock.

ryujin? the girl who was always tweeting of crush back thingy?”, soobin asked.

“yes”, and they are now covering their mouths.

“how’d you know?”, huening kai asked taehyun.

“we were bestfriends. we were inseparable. i don’t care if they were so sweet all the time, we are still together”, taehyun answered.

“so the purpose of her tweets was to get beomgyu back?”

“absolutely”

“well that’s kinda harsh since beomgyu said all the mean words to her”

“well about that, i’m kinda mad at ryujin for she let those all passed. she was hurt, she really was, but she always said that, it’s okay. she still loves beomgyu. it’s not his mean words could end her feelings. she will love him forever”

for beomgyu who have been eavesdropping, his legs weakened again. he started crying again.

“and why is beomgyu hyung crying?”, huening kai asked curiously.

ryujin left”

“ryujin left”

beomgyu
baby

come on

my ryushantal

ryushan

because you said
you are a crystal

that’s why
ryushan right?

ryushantal?

i can now remember

i thought you will help
me remember

why did you left?

ddaengie

i love you

comeback now

baby

time skip is about to happen. thanks ☺️