"Momma, Megan!" shouts Mads as she runs over to them.

"Mom? Mom!" shouts Sav as she runs into her embrace.

"Ma?" says Jer as she kissed his forehead.

"Mom!" I hear Owen say as he twirls his mom.
"Mom!" I watch as Charlie pulls his mom and sister into his embrace. 

"Hey what's going on her- Mama?" says Kenny in disbelief.

"Mi amore!" she pulls the 70 year old his her embrace.

"But how did you guys get here?" asks Mads still clutching onto her mom.
"This amazing young lady flew us all here," says Jer's mom putting her hands on my shoulder.

"Let's not forget she paid for our hotel rooms," says Madi's mom

"And everything else!" says Nana.

"She saved Mother's Day!" says Sav's mom pulling me into her embrace.

"I just wanted you all to enjoy Mother's Day with your families. We never know how long we have with each other so we should treasure the small thing, because the small things will become the big things," I say smiling. "So filming is over for the day, because today is Mom Day, go have fun!"

"Becky?" I hear behind me and see a picture in front of me.

"Is that?" I ask pointing to the baby in the picture. 

"Yes there's something I think you need to see," says Kenny. 

"Ok, but go have fun with your moms first, I'll meet you all back at my house at 5," I smile. 

"Fine but only if you come with us," says Madi's mom holding out her hand to me.

"I don't want to impos-"

"Of course not, in fact lets just go and chill." smiles Sav's mom. We all climb into the cars and head for my house. "You have such a beautiful home dear," says Nana looking around. I look over at the huge portrait I had of mom in my piano room. "Is this your mother?" asks Charlie's mom pointing to the picture. I nod.

"Maria Saramego, the Queen of the Opera and Mother of Song," I say looking proudly at the picture. I look around and I don't know if I was losing it but I saw my mom on the other side of the room waving at me. When I blinked and rubbed my eyes she was gone. Ok now I know I'm losing it. Kenny sits me down and shows me a video on his tablet. 

I saw my mom holding a bay outside, near a big tree with the initials MTE. "My beautiful Emily," my mom said cradling the baby close t her. 

"I don't understand, why is she calling the baby Emily?" I ask looking up at Kenny. 

"That's the baby's original name, Baby Emily Castillo. That's what she named you Becky."

"No but my name is Rebecca," I say getting up and throwing the tablet down.