3. Freedom??

Four years later..

The huge gate of prison opened

The huge gate of prison opened. A man slowly walked out of the huge gate. He looked terrified, ridiculously thin and unhealthy. He was wearing white t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans which were larger to fit on his body. He slowly walked few steps and stopped. He began to observe the city. "Four years had changed a lot."

(Imagine him not so handsome and thin and with bruises over face

(Imagine him not so handsome and thin and with bruises over face.. I know he will still look hansome with all the faults 😁😁 )

In a hot sunny day he was waiting for bus to arrive at bus station. He was counting the coins. 12 yuan, an Id card and his family photo. " I missed you mom, dad.. and i missed you Cheng." He closed his eyes and flashes of the day they used to smile and laugh together crossed into his mind. That happiness is no more with him.

 That happiness is no more with him

The bus arrived and he got on.. He carefully took out the coin not to drop it and put it in coin box.

He walked to the backseat of the bus to ignore other passengers. The bus started driving. He looked out of window to know how much the city has changed. Yes four years...!! Four years not only changed the outside world but also changed him.

When he was trying to enjoy the change suddenly he realised that he has nowhere to go. He carefully took out the coins from backpocket and started to count them again. " How am i going to survive in this world?"