New Beginnings

After Lilo won her trophy Larry took the whole family out for dinner. Lilo was treated to a huge chocolate fudge brownie for desert with some icecream and whipped cream on top. She was beyond excited. Sadly they could only spend a half hour at the restuarant because since they were in public, Larry and Lau were getting some stares. So after their food arrived they had to sneak out the back and ended up eating at home. Since then all Lilo could talk about was her competition and how she was the winner. She almost never forgot the part when her daddy came in to surprise her. Larry had talked to Angie about the house that he and Laurent had found for them to live in. When Angie saw the pictures she was completely sold. It was perfect for their family and she was proud of him for doing so well finding the perfect one. 

Angie POV 

Im so excited to move, even though I've been in this house for so long and I've had some memories in here. Its really exciting to call some other place home. The best part to me is that Larry is moving in with us! Well not completely though. He still has to have ties with the crew, so he will be with them at least two or three times a week, but he promised us the weekends and whenever he was free. I love him. I cant wait till the wedding..wait. Speaking of that, we never got to plan it! I should ask my hubby when the perfect day is!

Its Monday afternoon and the moving crew is at Angie's place. Well old place that is. It was her idea since Larry had suggested that the guys in the crew move her stuff. That of course started a debate between the both them. She didnt want them no where near her stuff since they destroyed her memorycase (which Larry did buy her another). So she had the final say and called a moving crew. By around 5:00pm that evening they were finished packing up and loading the truck.

LL: Mommy did they get all my toys?

A: Yes baby they got everything I promise. We gonna stay at granma's house the rest of the week okay. You got the ones you wanted tonight right?

LL: (nods) Yes ma'am

A: Okay come on lets get in the car.

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

All that following week Angie and Lilo stayed at her parent's house. It was cozy they could admit. With all the home cooked meals everyday, morning and evening. Being waited on hand and foot. But despite the remembrance of her child-hood days Angie couldnt wait to be in her new house. She gave the interior designer the entire week to fix up the house so it would be perfect when they moved in. All Angie would have to do was put groceries in the kitchen. Soon enough Friday came and as soon as Angie picked Lilo up from day care they went to the house and got settled in. Once they walked in the house, they were blown away.

Angie POV

I am beyond shocked at my new place. The designer did a phenominal job. Im so excited to live here and im even more happy because my man bought it for me. He is so unpredictable sometimes. I love that about him. He is so rough around the edges, but never forgets how to treat me. I cant wait till he gets home, cause I got something for him.

Lilo went to go play in her new room while Angie was in her bedroom fixing her self up. She put the last curl in her hair with her curling iron and placed it on the sink. She stood back a little to look at herself. She fluffed her hair and made various facial expressions at herself. She bit her lips and winked at herself. Then she rumaged in her makeup bag and took out some firery hot red lipstick, and applied it smoothly to her lips. After making sure it was perfect she put it back and walked out into her room and put her six inch, all black stellettos on. She wanted to make her first night in the house perfect. She even got a new california king bed. She thought tonight was the perfect night to break it in.

Larry POV

Angie just send me text saying 'Im home. Cant wait for you to come. ;)'. I know she happy to be in her new place. Im just glad she happy too. Hopefully that realtor guy no tell anybody that me and my bro harrassed him for it. Oh well. If he do he will be sorry anyway. Anyway I hit her back saying 'Im on my way'. But then almost in no time she sent a text back saying 'Oki Papi ;)' .......uh..ok. I cant believe she sent that to me. She never text me something like that. I wonder whats going through her head. Oh well. I just cant wait to see her and my baby.

 Meanwhile Lilo was playing in her room, having a tea party with her stuffed animals. "Mr. Stuffles you need to drink that tea before it gets cold!" She told one of them. Her imagination was interrupted when the door bell sounded. "Lilo get it its daddy!" Angie yelled from the other room. "Okay" she responded. She put down her cups and went to the door. It took her a while to unlock it because of her short height. So she pulled up a chair and got on top of it to unlock it. She removed the chair for Larry to walk in. He picked her up and gave her a kiss.

L: Hey baby aint it you bed time? (looks at watch)

LL: No. I play tea time.

L: Yea but its 10:00. Way too late for you be up.

Larry began to push her to bed. She made a face and looked up at her daddy. "But Im the competition winner, I can stay up later." she said. Larry helped her into bed and kissed her forehead, pulling the covers over her. "Yes but that was a week ago. Time for bed booboo. Good night papa love you." She kissed him back then he turned her tv up a few notches louder then walked out. His next stop was Angie's room. He stepped into the hallway and proceeded to her room. As he walked further down he noticed some slow music playing. He looked around confused. "What the fuck is she doin?" He said to himself. He started to notice the song playing. It was "Sex You" by Bando Jonez. It was one of Angie's favorite songs on her playlist. It was the beginning. He finally reached her door and slowly pushed the door open. "Angie bae yo-. OH my God!"

Larry POV

I. Can not. Believe. What. I. See. Angie is...she...sh-...ju...Oh my God! She is fine as fuck! Now I see why I marry her soon. She standing in front of her bed with a red and black lace corset lingere on. Her tities are spilling out the top of it like two huge scoops of chocolate icecream that are too big for the cone. She got on some red lace panties too, with some fishnet stockings that got red lace trim. Finally I see she got on some black heels that make her look as tall as me. Damn...she sexy as shit right now. Even though I had sex with her so many times, now I just see how thick she actually is. 

A: Hey Papi..I been waitin on you. 

L: (looks around) Uh..You wait on..me? (points at self) 

A: Uh huh. 

She began to walk towards him to the beat of the song. Larry closed the door and locked it. While looking at her the entire time. "Come here." She put her hands on his collar and pulled him into her close. Their eyes were less than an inch from eachother and their noses touched as she pulled him into her. She quickly turned him around and pushed him roughly on the bed. He fell on his back onto it. He looked around and noticed some red rose petals. "Wow" he said impressed. Angie put her heel close inbetween his legs. She began to slowly take off her transparent robe while grinding her body. "You like it baby?" Larry could feel himself getting hard. He nodded his head in response and licked his lips in appreciation of her. After she dropped her robe to the ground she did a series of moves. Not too complicated but not too plain either. She bent over some, as well as made him sit at the edge of the bed so she could grind on him.....making him even harder. At one point she took the stockings off and threw them at him. He smirked a bit when she did. A few minutes later Larry was in nothing but his boxers and Angie...she was in nothing but her panties. "Ahhh. Bae come on, let me have it...ssss...stop play with me." Larry pleaded to her. She felt bad for him at that point so she decided to let him have it. "Okay daddy. Lay back and let me do the work."