"Thanks lip. We'll have pepperoni"

"Ok ill be back"

He walked out and carl just looked at me.

"He wants to do something so we'll ll just let him." I told him "now come sit down. I think i can finish one before lip gets back."

"How long will this take"

"less than an hour" i said sitting down

He sat down in between my legs and i started taking it down. I gave him my phone so he could play music he started the music and then started playing games.

It had been 30 minutes and i was almost done with carls hair. It took longer than the girls cause his head is bigger and i was being gentle.

"Baby. Dont get it twisted you was just another, on the hit list tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch didn't they tell you that i was a savage fuck your whit horse and your carriage bet-"

"Here you guys go." Lip said putting the pizza next to carl

"Thanks bitch" i said

"Im gonna go now. If you need something call me ok"

"Ok bye" Carl said

"Yeah you look good carl" lip told him.

"Dont be so mean to eachother" i told them "later lip"

Lip walked out and i continued unbraiding carls hair.

"Youre not gonna eat?"

"Im ok right now" i told him.

Once i finished i combed his hair.

"Ok. Go wash it" i told him

"Why arent you gonna do it"

"Cause you're a big boy and you haven't taken a bath today anyway"

"How would you know" he asked me while sitting next to me.

"I dont but I know im not washing your hair" i said putting stuff up. " hurry before your pizza gets cold"

He went and took a shower and i stayed and watched youtube. Somwhere along the way i got hot. So i took off my hoodie. I was wearing a sports bra under it so it wasn't that big of a deal.

When he got out the shower and walked out the room i saw Carl. And i was so happy.

"Carls back" i said messing with his hair.

"You miss me" he asked "i was gone for ten minutes"

"I didn't miss you i missed you not looking crazy." I told him "you gonna get a haircut?"

"Nah. Not right now" he said and he threw his towel at me

"Ew your balls have been on this" i said throwing it across the room