🔐❧remote☙🔐

Start from the beginning

❀I R L❀

❀I R L❀

Clay was showering to rinse off the sweat he had produced during the hot wings stream. Stella was completely fine. She came out the womb loving to spicy food. She sat in her chair with Patches. Patches was slubbing on Stella. 

(a/n: slubbing is a possum thing that I think Patches would do. it's a mix of rubbing and slobbering. I have a possum that does it.

 I have a possum that does it

my mom runs the account HAUBSAJSHAJHSJ ok anyways

my mom runs the account HAUBSAJSHAJHSJ ok anyways...)

Stella put Patches down cause she wouldn't stop. Stella went into the living room and put Tom and Jerry. She watched it till Clay came out of the bathroom. He had his grey sweatpants on and was shirtless. His broad shoulders, toned body, and tall figure complimented him. He ran his finger through his hair whilst walking in the kitchen. 

S: Are you not cold?

C: No not really.

Stella turned her attention back to the tv. Clay wanted her attention though. So he went over to her and took the remote from her. The show paused. He held it up high and she jumped at it. She climbed on him geting on his shoulders only for him to throw it into the chair and run away with her. He took her to his room and threw her on the bed. 

S: WHAT THE HELL!

Clay just smiled and then walked back out into the living room. She got up and ran over to him. She piggybacked on him. He ran around with her on his back.