"It's nice to meet you," A small blue bird sing songs.

I turn around and look at it closer. It's pretty I'll admit that. Shiny blue wings, blue eyes, silver claws,and 3 silver dots on its forehead. "I could have sworn I didn't take any meds today," I sigh.

"Ahhh," a girl shrieks. I run out of the bathroom and toward the girl upstairs. My hero instincts today are really upsetting me. Move to a different country and suddenly you gain a whole new level of confidence. I barge into her room and see another floating animal next to a frightened girl with low pigtails.

"You have one too?" I ask.

"I-I," she stutters.

"What's going on up there?" her mom asks.

"N-nothing I'm just watching a video," she yells back.

"You aren't supposed to know about each other yet," floating blue bird says.

"Umm who are you?" I ask the bird.

"Who are you!?" the girl asks me.

"Who are you?" the floating pink bug asks.

"I'm (Y/N)," I answer.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-chang," Marinette says.

"I'm Wren, the blue finch kwami," Wren introduces himself.

"Isn't Wren a girls name," I state.

"A rude miraculous owner? That's a first hmph," Wren huffs.

"Wren! We aren't allowed to just introduce ourselves in front of other holders," pink floater says.

"O Tiki, always a stick in the mud. This is why Plagg and I formed a pact. Think about it a cat and a bird form a pact about a bug," Wren rolls his eyes.

"Fine I'm the ladybug miraculous. The strongest miraculous, I balance out the cat miraculous. Feather brains on the other hand can't even do destructive right," Tiki scoffs.

"I spiral with style not uncontrollably," Wren winks.

"We are kwamis, my powers are lucky charm and you get a yoyo. After you catch an akuma made by Hawk Moth you can purify it using the yoyo. To activate your powers just say 'Tiki spots on'," Tiki explains.

"Tiki spots on?" Marinette asks. She transforms into a red polka dot suit and tiki disappears. Is she like wearing Tiki or something?

"Cool my turn. Wren?" I suggest.

"Yawn. Alright once activated you'll be able to sing to people and control their minds and-... you have an okay singing voice right?"

"Um yeah listen, 'Ba ba black sheep, have you any wool, yes sir yes sir three bags fuuuuuuuuulllllll-'," I sing.

"I hope it's not too late to get a new holder."

"Three singing awards and a valor award in music say otherwise."

"I was just asking because I can't mask your voice and I don't want to listen to your shrieking. Anyways I give you a bow and a few feather arrows. Laced with poison too if you level up. To activate me just say 'Wren you're the best'," Wren explains.

"You egotistical bastard. 'Wren you're the best'," I say and transform.

My suit is...

(A/N): I'm not explaining it just look at the picture... and pretend it looks good. Wait I'll say it looks better in person. (It doesn't)

 (It doesn't)