My eyes wandered up to the front doors, where in came the boss man. Well, who at least I think is the boss man. Harry came walking in, buttoning his all black suit and fixing his jacket collar. He had his lips in a straight line, and he looked pissed. He always looks pissed. Like there's a permanent pussy cat face on his beautiful face. He should smile more, I think it would look nice.

Harry's emerald orbs grazed over everyone's faces until his eyes locked on mine. I felt all organs stop working as his eyes narrowed and flatten back out, looking to my face with zero emotion. He walked towards me and stopped abruptly in front of me. Our shoes were nearly touching at how close he was.

His closeness made me raise my head to look up into his eyes. He was taller than me, already asserting dominance. I kept my fear at the back of my throat, keeping a straight face while staring at him.

"Leave us." Harry shooed his friends away. Ryleigh snickered before getting shushed by the boys.

    Their voices got farther and farther away until they were gone. Our gazes still upon each other, fixated on each other's eyes. I honestly would have stayed in this position all day if it meant staring into these emerald crystals. They were so beautiful, yet filled with the devils glare. So intriguing.

"Brave of you showing up." Harry's voice was deep and raspy, almost like he had just woken up and this was his morning voice.

"You told me I started today." I kept a poker face, not showing an inch of fear anywhere that his eyes could see.

"Good. Let's keep it that way, ya know, following the rules." Harry lowered his face closer to mine, twitching his eye.

"Thanks capt-. Sounds good." I cleared my throat, stopping myself from being my usually snarky self.

"Speaking of rules..." Harry trailed off, lowering his face down lower until our lips nearly touched, and then casually started to walk behind me.

That son of a bitch.

    Harry cleared his throat, making me turn around and follow him across the casino.

"No talking back to me." Harry stopped me in my tracks, spinning around and keeping his dead lock expression.

I nodded.

"No asking questions. Unless they're about you." Harry continued his walk back towards the back of the casino.

I gulped back my sarcasm and questions.

"Lastly, no disobeying. You do what I and the boys say. Otherwise there will be consequences." Harry lowered his voice as he spoke the last word, making it ring in my ears. I don't even want to imagine what the consequences would be.

"Understood." I mumbled back, unable to keep up the brave structure of my voice. It's nearly impossible around him.

    Harry wandered to the back of the casino and sat down at the bar. He hopped on to the bar top and looked down on me, narrowing his eyes.

"My father, along with everybody's here today, owns this club. We are the moderators of the club." Harry ran the tip of his fingers along the glass of the bar top under his ass.

"Wh-"

"Uh-uh. What did we say about questions?" Harry shook his head and slid a smirk on his face.

"It was about me. I can ask questions regarding myself right?" I folded my arms, letting my sassiness go. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Harry rolled his eyes and nodded.

"How do I fit into this? You know nothing about me so how can you assume I'm loyal?" I raised my eyebrows.