I climbed into pretty Silvia and started her up. She was a little tired since it was pretty early, but eventually began to kick start. I searched my dashboard and grabbed my bedazzled army knife. My dad gave this to me when I first went to college, I needed to use it against the bad boys as he put it. I carry it around with me all the time now. I know how to use it so I'm prepared, just in case I ever have to use it. God forbid. 

    My mom and dad actually taught me a lot of protection now that I think about it. My dad taught me how to shoot multiple guns as a young girl, and my mom taught me how to defend myself physically. My dad taught me a few things with this army knife alongside his friend Leonardo. He was a nice man. Slick suits like the boys but way less intimidating. Kind of like a cuddly giant. He may look mean but he's actually really warm and fuzzy inside.

    I drove the short drive down the block, parking in the farthest spot in the big front lot of the casino and putting my car in park. My hands started to shake around the steering wheel as soon as my car calmed itself down. Why was I so nervous? It was just an information meeting, hopefully. It's not like I'm gonna go on any actual errands today, right? I took a deep breath and stepped out of Silvia, hopping onto the hard pavement being smothered by the sun's hot rays. It was so sunny here in august. Middle of the summer.

    With every hesitant step towards the casino, I took more and more breaths between each pause. I was trying my best to calm my nerves, but I knew there was no way to do that without involving drugs. Ya know, I should have brought the gun I keep in my safe back in my apartment. I would have felt way more protected. Not that these guys are gonna pull a gun on me, I just feel more safer with having the advantage. I reached the glass front doors, and stopped before I could open the door. There was quiet laughing coming from inside, and some soft snickers. I opened the doors slowly and stepped inside. There's no going back now.

    The laughing came to a halt and all eyes moved to me and my entrance. Standing in the front entrance of the casino was everyone but Harry. Zayn was wearing a baggy black tuxedo, Liam wearing a white tuxedo, Louis wearing dress pants and a sweatshirt, Ryleigh was in a tight black dress that stopped at her calves, and Niall had a tight red tuxedo on. They all looked so... rich. I feel like a hobo compared to them.

"Well look who decided to come?" Ryleigh snickered, looking me up and down and scoffing.

Okay this bitch is getting on my last nerve.

"Ryleigh, leave her alone. It's her first day." Zayn shot Ryleigh a dangerous warning glance.

"Did you guys see what she did to him? I wouldn't have come into work with that big of a target on my back." Ryleigh gave me a I'm kind of proud look.

I don't appreciate your look bitch.  

"Whatever." Zayn rolled his eyes and grinned at me. He could tell how uncomfortable I was.

    Zayn gestured for me to stand beside him, to which I happily obliged. I scampered over to him, standing beside him like a child hiding from their parents. I was too terrified and intimidated to move or stand beside anyone else.

"Welcome to the devil's playhouse." Zayn whispered into my ear, gesturing towards the group who had resumed their previous laughter.

"Thanks." I bit down on my lip and looked to my feet. My knee was gradually tapping faster and faster the longer time went on.

Fuck off nerves, not the time.

"I'll probably be briefing you today, so don't be nervous." Zayn flashed a reassuring grin and turned towards the group.

Somehow that made me feel even more nervous. He seems the nicest out of all of them but also the most two faced. I just wanna retreat into my invisible turtle shell.