The one raised his head and smirked at the sight of George and looked to his brother, "Look who we have here."

Dream grabbed the man's chin aggressively, "Don't look at him, look at me. Now tell us what Schlatt has planned."

This only made the man smile more and his brother laughed, "You really think we will tell you what you ask of? You are dummer than we thought." This made Sapnap furious and he punched the other brother, sending his head to the side, spitting out blood, the other getting more angry. 

George watched the scene unfold leaning back on the wall with his arms crossed. Surprisingly, he wasn't as scared, he felt in control.

George smiled at the brothers, each one in the grasp of Sapnap and Dream. 

"So you think you are in control here?"

Sapnap and Dream both turned to face George, they both looked confused but George ignored them, keeping his gaze on the brothers.

The one huffed and moved his head out of Dream's hold, "Last time I checked we have the answers you want, and you don't have anything."

George grinned, "Is that so? Last time I checked we have both you and your brother, to whom you see to care about so deeply." George waved his hand at the man's brother.

The man tried to break out of the chair moving agressibly back and fourth, making George stand up straight and walk towards him. "Mhm that's what I thought. Now tell me what Schlatt is planning or I swear to you, you will watch your brother breathe his last breath."

Dream sent a look to Sapnap who both stood on opposite sides of the small holding room. Sapnap looked worried but impressed by George's behavior. Dream didn't exactly know what to think.

George took a blade from his belt and held it to to the other brother's neck, pressing it just to start drawing a small amount of blood. 

George watched as the other brother shifted trying to decide what to do, "Fine."

Even though George was intimidating and liked the fear he placed in the brother's heads, he knew when enough was enough. These men probably grew up in this life, unable to live normally, George felt pity for them.

George backed away from the brother making both of them sigh in relief. "Speak."

The one cleared his throat, "Schlatt wants you dead, which you should know by now." Dream shivered at those words but George kept a confident stance. "Well he knows about you and this fella." The brother moved his gaze to Dream.

George felt a sudden anger bubble up inside of him, "He what?" He spat. The brother smiled, "He is planning to make you pay for escaping him all those years ago. And he isn't afraid to kill everyone you love."

George kept his serious gaze towards the brother but he couldn't help his hand beginning to shake. Both Sapnap and Dream noticed this and stepped closer to George. Dream bent his head down to George's ear, "Lets get some fresh air." He whispered.

George continued to stare at the brother who stared at him just as intensely back. George wanted to kill Schlatt. He wanted his head on a spike, he wanted to see his lifeless face just as he forced to see Phil's.

George walked out of the room quickly, Dream following close behind. Sapnap on the other hand stayed back.

He looked at the two brothers, "I hope you know, you're on the wrong side of the war, my friends." He grinned, "Don't come crying when your leader is dead." And with that, Sapnap turned out of the room locking the door behind him.