When he walked in his eyes almost jumped out of his head. 

George was in the glass shower, but the steam from the water covering the bottom half of his body. 

Dream stared at his boyfriends body, it was beautiful, pure perfection. There was not a single scratch on George's body like he was untouched, taken straight from heaven. His torso was thin, but toned and showed his strength and beauty. 

Dream hadn't realized he was staring until a smirk appeared on George's face as he looked up washing his hair. 

"You like what you see, love?"

Dream gulped, still not moving from his position he stayed in from when he first walked in, "I- I-uh-"

George laughed and it sounded like music to his ears, "You're adorable." George shut off the water, "Could you hand me that towel please?"

Dream waited still in shock for a bit and then nodded quickly and handed George the towel through the shower door.

The steam still covered parts of George's body but Dream still watched George as he wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of the shower.

Dream was captivated by his boyfriend's appearance. His hair slick back against his head, his beautiful face.

Dream walked towards George and grabbed his chin and stared at his face that had water droplets still falling down it. 

"God you are beautiful." And Dream kissed George passionately and George kissed back smiling while they connect their lips.

Once they pulled away George bit his lip, "I love you." Dream felt a huge smile spread across his face, "I don't know how I got this lucky."

George winked and smirked at Dream making him laugh, "Alright let me get dressed, shoo." George motioned out the door and Dream laughed again but listened.

As Dream was shutting the door George dropped the towel around his waist and Dream's eyes widened and he shut the door quickly with a deep red blush on his cheeks.

Dream heard George laughing in the bathroom, very aware of what he just did and how it frazzled Dream.

Dream leaned on the door and put his hands on his face and smiled to himself, "I am so in love."

---------------------

It was around mid day when Alex and Fundy said the Shadow Hunters finally woke up. Everyone rushed to Karl's room, eager to get information from them.

When George and Dream arrived, Alex, Fundy, Sapnap, Karl, and Techno were all already there. Sapnap had a shit eating grin on his face, "Who wants to go in first?"

George didn't wait to step forward, "I'll go in." This made Dream say the same and of course Sapnap agreeing. 

Techno hesitantly nodded, he was not happy with George going in but they were tied up so nothing would happen, everything would be fine.

"Alright the goal is to just get any plans out of them. Karl you keep working on whatever the hell that red goo is and Alex and Fundy you guys keep watch at the door. I am going to talk to Eret, Bad, and Ranboo about upcoming events." Techno said and everyone nodded and went when they were supposed to.

George gripped the door handle to the room where the Shadow Hunters were. Finally, they were getting somewhere, close to something. Dream placed his hand on top of George's, "You ready?"

George nodded, "As ready as I'll ever be." Sapnap rubbed his hands together, "Well, let's get in there."

The three walked in confidently, trying to shield each of their fear they all shared deep down. The brothers each sat on a chair with their hands and feet tied, restraining them from any movement.