Chapter 2

It was the morning at the party. The sun was shining beautifully in the room. Jade signed as she was waking up, but as she woke up she saw it.

"Ahhh!" Jade said as she fell to the floor, with the covers around her waking up the beautiful man that laid beside her.

"Are you okay?" The man said sitting on the bed while his forearm held him up, looking at Jade.

"Umm, who the heck are you?" Jade said as she realized she only had a white t-shirt and underwear on.

"Oh, you don't remember?" The man said with a smirk getting out of the bed to help Jade up.

          In that moment Jade saw it, the man was naked and she saw something that she hasn't seen in her 23 years of living. In that moment everything went black for Jade, but she somehow managed to get out the room, still in the T-shirt and panties.

"Ouch! What the fuck, watch wherr you fucking-" Scarlet said as she seen Jade on the floor.

"Um, this isn't your room and is you okay and the fuck is you wearing?" Scarlet said helping Jade up.

          The man had exited the room wearing nothing but red boxers. Scarlet looked at the man, then Jade, then the man again and pieced everything together.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, you and him." Scarlet said literally almost passing out on the floor.

          Jade disregarded what her friend said, as her eyes immediately went to the print in the man's boxers. "Are you hard right now?" Jade said expressionless still staring at his boxers. Scarlet looked at her friend in shock.

"No, this is how it always looks." The man said giving a little smirk laugh.

"Are you a freaking horse or something, *gasp* did a horse give birth to you?" Jade said with a serious face.

The man and Scarlet laughed frantically. "A horse!?" Scarlet said dying on the floor now.

"Shut up, anyways... did we... do... anything?" Jade said getting embarrassed.

"No, we didn't." The man said going back to his emotionless face.

"Then why was I in your room, in your bed, with only a T-shirt and undies on?" Jade said holding on to Scarlet shoulder, as if trying to hide herself.

"Well, you approached me first, you were very flirty. One thing lead to another and we were in my room. We were just getting ready to fuck until you saw my dick. Then you said it wouldn't fit and passed out." The man said leaning on the door, without any hit of lie nor emotions.

"Bitch, you fainted over some dick?" Scarlet said looking disappointed in her.

"You didn't see it. Well that was embarrassing and what I have to say to that is-" Jade dashed around the corner and ran for her life.

"Is she always like this?" The man said half laughing.

"Sadly she is, lucky I know where she ran off to." Scarlet said tapping the man's shoulder and walking in the direction of Jade.

A/N
Chapter two out yaya. This is really a hard story to right because my dreams literally just goes to the smut and jumps around events but I really love how it is turning out now. Let me know if I need to make any changes or constructive criticism. See yall in the next chapter.