Spying

STEF POV

"So you plan on telling me where the fuck we at! I mean you pull me out my bakery telling me you got a fucking emergency and bring me to some shitty ass motel." Roxy says as I shut the car off and turn my head to look at her. "I mean what the fuck is this? You plan on dumping my body or some shit?"

"No. It's where Callie is living." I say as she clears her throat and looks back out the window as her face grows worried. "I needed you to come with me because you're one of the only few people that can stop me from doing stupid ass shit. Jude told us that, she's engaged to some fuck face low life named Chuckie."

"For real?"

"Can't make this shit up. And she is pregnant. He saw the sonogram. He's been meeting her every week for lunch to keep fucking tabs on her ass since she's talking about moving to Florida with CHUCKIE." She looks at me shaking her head as she blows air out her mouth. "And, she's talking about taking Andrew and Baby Stef with her and living in some fucking ass RV."

"Well, we know that shit ain't happening. This some shit Stef. This some real ass shit right here. I mean I been reading up on this bi polar thing she got and left untreated you just become something else and get into some fucked up ass shit. Look, I know I fucked up years ago and I was all fucked up to Callie but I never wished any kind of shit like this on her or her kids or you and Lena. Never."

"Yeah, I know." I sigh seeing the prostitutes and drug addicts loitering around the motel as garbage lines the walkways of this shit hole  that I just want to rescue my baby from. But I can't, I can't do a damm thing because this Callie is not my Callie.  I don't know this Callie, I know nothing about her and that to me is the one of the saddest things of all and the scariest.

FLASHBACK

"We were hoping you would like it. We weren't sure what color you wanted for her little part of the room but we figured we couldn't go wrong with pink." Lena says smiling as we just showed Callie how we decorated Baby Stef's part of the room. Lena and I had been able to get a crib with the help of the church along with a few toys and a mobile. We also got a little changing table also from the church, some outfits and a cut crib set.  It had been hard to keep it a secret and Mama Rose had kept Callie out all day so we could get it together.

"Do you like it love?" I ask as she turns to me with tears in her eyes as she holds her little girl close to her. "I mean it's ok?"

"It's, like the most amazing thing ever in my life. You, you didn't have to do this Moms. I know it must have cost alot." She wipes her tears as Lena and I move closer to her. "It's just so beautiful Moms."

"Nonsense honey. We wanted to do this for you.  We know it's a tad cramped but we knew we could make it work. You deserve it baby." Lena says grabbing Callie's hand as I wrap my arm around her kissing the side of her face as Baby Stef looks up at me and smiles.

"Tell your Mama not to cry. Tell her baby." I smile wide as Baby Stef reaches for my face giggling. "Hi, hi sweetheart. How's my babygirl huh?" I kiss her fat cheeks as she giggles hysterically reaching for me.

"Yaya, Yaya, Yaya."

"Yeah, Yaya. See your room babygirl. See?" I kiss her little face again as I pull Callie in for another  hug kissing her forehead. Her eyes are so sensitive, so innocent and so touched that I can tell it's alot for her to take it. "We wanted to do this for you my love. Mama Lion and I love you so very much. Both of you and we are proud of you and proud to be your Moms, and this little ones grandmother."

"I love you too Mom. I love you so much. More then life, and I'm so glad you are in mine, I'm so glad you and Mama Lion are in mine and Baby Stef's. I'm just so grateful everyday and I always will be. Forever."