"I just though, after all this time, we would've actually achieve something. I thought you knew what you were doing. I thought Dumbledore would've told you something worth while. I thought you had a plan" Ron said. We all got up and moved forward.

"I told you everything Dumbledore told me. And in case you haven't noticed, we found a Horcrux already" Harry said, pointing to the locket around Ron's neck.

"Yeah, and we're as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them, aren't we?" Ron said.

"Ron, please take... Please take the Horcrux off, you wouldn't be saying any of this if you hadn't been wearing it all day" Hermione said, trying to take the Horcrux from him.

"Do you know why I listen to that radio every night, do you? To make sure I don't here Ginny's name. Or Fred, or George, or mum"

"What, you think I'm not listening too?! You don't think I know how his feels?!" Harry asked, yelling.

"No, you don't know how this feels! Your parents are dead! You have no family" Ron yelled and Harry went for him.

"Stop! stop!" Hermione tried and I pulled them apart, standing in between them both.

"Fine then, go! Go then!" Harry yelled.

Ron paused before throwing the Horcrux on the ground and grabbing his things. Hermione was breathing heavily and looked like she was gonna cry.

"And you? Any of you? Are you coming or are you staying?" Ron asked. Hermione looked back at Harry, then Ron again "Fine. I get it. I saw you 2 the other night"

"Ron that's... that's nothing" Hermione said.

Ron left the tent and Hermione called after him, then left to go after him. I picked up the Horcrux and put it around my neck.

"You can't put it on, you could get like Ron" Harry said and I looked back at him.

"So? It's better to let my anger out then bottle it up. I'm already pissed that I can't go home, that I can't see my family, and that me, Bucky and Loki have to find a way to make things better in the future, I couldn't save Cedric, or Dumbledore, or anyone else who has to die because of that God forsaken woman, and the fact that my head is blowing up with pain every day, and I can't even think for myself anymore. I don't care! Is that what you want to hear?! I don't care anymore!" I yell, tears forming in my eyes, and see Harry back up a little "You're afraid of me" I say and Harry stays quiet "I knew this would happen eventually" I say and leave the tent.

"Doll!" Bucky called but I just stayed outside, walking to the back of the tent and sitting down.

I was burning with anger and my skin looked like it was a shade of red.

"Sweetheart, he's not afraid of you" Bucky said and put his right hand on my shoulder.

He quickly removed it and winced a little.

"Sorry" I say, cooling down. Bucky sat next to me.

"We're all struggling but you can't have that around your neck. You'll blow up about the smallest thing" Bucky said.

"It's not my anger. I just feel so... upset. All the time. And I don't know how to deal with it. I don't know how to cover it up. I just feel like breaking down and crying, but I can't. I can't put Harry and Hermione and Ron and you and Loki in that position of not knowing what to do because I can't control my emotions" I say.

"You can't control your emotions like that. If you need to cry, cry. You can't let anyone tell you not to because eventually, it will show and come at the most unexpected times. Give it to me, it'll make you feel better" Bucky says and I sigh, taking off the locket and giving it to Bucky "How do you feel?" he asks.

"Exactly the same as before" I say and he sighs lightly.

"Well, just try to relax and look at me" Bucky says and I turn my head to him.

He immediately presses his lips to mine and pulls me closer to him. I rest my hands on his neck and sink into the kiss.

He smiles into the kiss and I smile as well, finally feeling a little relaxed. He pulls me onto his lap and I pull back slowly.

"How do you feel now?" Bucky asked, smiling.

"Better" I say.

"I knew it would work" Bucky says and I chuckle.

"Ron!" I heard Hermione yell and I quickly got up.

Bucky got up as well and we both went to her, seeing her by herself. Loki and Harry came out of the tent and I looked at them before looking back at Hermione.