十六

Art: ???

"Xiwangmu, the lady, and goddess of humanity. Who mustn't be spared. A coward who killed the many of the innocents, to escape from her death and execution. Thou must never worship such a god."

"The fight in the Archon War, she slaughtered the gods to rule for her own. To ruthlessly eliminate any kind in her way of her peace. And her peace shall not be granted, for she does not deserve it."

"The people who have worshipped her, were only killed in the end, as she spared no mercy to the village. Showering the fields with her powers in concealment, and of her appearance. Her caring nature is a facade. Her outer persona is only a facade, a disguise, to hide her true self from humiliation."

"An indescribable one. A deceiving goddess. Compared to the other gods, they are incomparable to her sins."

"She does not deserve justice. She deserves to be contained, and killed. To repent for the lives of the ones she took. And I believe so."

"Tch." Xiao slammed the story shut. It was not a story, it was a mere opinion based worthless journal, of some madman. Is what Xiao would love to think. He stopped himself from burning such a thing, as Zhongli would not appreciate it.

She's mentioned that she has killed many before. And she meant it.

He didn't dare to not believe. He only didn't believe as that was not what she was intending to do. To mercilessly slaughter them all, out of distaste.

He didn't think much of what it said.

But he still thought about it.

He turned his attention to the other adeptus in the place. Who was standing extremely still, afraid of disturbing the yaksha.

"Ganyu, I'm done." She moved her eyes up, and curtly nodded taking the torn up paper covered book, and walked down to somewhere else inside of the golden house, disappearing from sight.

Xiao turned back around to where the fake body of Rex Lapis, was in. And grimaced at it. Seeing his own gods fake dead body wasn't something he wished to see.

Turning his head elsewhere, he saw nothing that had piqued his interest. And while waiting for Ganyu to return, he looked like a lost toddler.

The guards outside of the golden house wouldn't dare move as the two left from the doors.

"Was that enough to satisfy you, Mr. Xiao?" Ganyu nervously asked, but still with a calm expression, she faced him.

"I got what I needed. I'll be off then."

Before she could wish him farewell, he was already gone. Swift as always.

Xiao faced forward, not bothered by the wind blowing on his face, and as his fringes slapped him in the process.

After reading that he's got an idea of what she may be thinking. He's not bothered by what she had done, he's worried she may take it upon herself about it.

When Xiao returned, she wasn't in her usual place. And feeling a need to go down the mountain through his gut feeling, he did. And found Y/N sitting down on the ground on the grass plains where the village used to be. She held an old ragged stuffed toy in her hand, while sitting still in front of the only old house that was left standing.

Xiao slowly walked over, and sat down on the spot next to her, not sparing a glance her way.

She sighed. A sad sigh, as she felt lonely. Then slumped in her seat, laying her head on his shoulder.