They say breaking news at every five minutes, and to same news. And not to forget that horrible back ground music. I don't know how can a person can watch them.

Leaving him in living room with his favourite news, me and Kavi walked to garden area. I made Kavi to sit on chair taking hold of her hand.

"Kavi, what happened after that?" I ask her with so much hope, that finally I'm going to know the reason.

Kavya's POV.......................

After 6 months watching Shang in front of me, I didn't believed my eyes at all. I started crying very badly hugging him, I really missed him a lot. A lot that I can't even express them in any words.

But he released himself as he asked me about spare room, I showed him a room. And without saying anything he left in to that room closing the door on my face.

And what?? I started crying more, getting his negligence towards me. That whole night I cried without sleeping, it Pierced my heart to getting rejected from him.

I decided to not to care more about him, I know about my fate, I can't get love from anyone, even though I love them. I accepted my fate finally. That it was become my life to get neglected, to not get any love.

Next day morning I woke up and took shower, did breakfast. We didn't talked at all, he tried to do but I didn't showed any interest in it. Whenever he tried to talk, I used to got to my room and locked it.

I have got hurt, more than anything. My heart stopped working properly. It's like it is not even there to beat for anything. It shattered in to small pieces once again.

Two days we stayed like that only, and on third day, when I was about to use washroom I hurt my left shoulder very badly.

I was so in pain, Shang rushed to me urgently, and looked at me with worried face.

"What happened, Kavya??" He ask as he sat beside me.

"It's nothing, just got hit by door frame. I'm fine." I said, I lied. Don't take me wrong, more than that shoulder pain, my heart pained more.

"Yeah I can see that." He said as he made me stand on my legs and dragged me to car without listening to my so many no's.

Soon we reached hospital, and I got treated from doctor. Doctor prescribed belt for my shoulder and medicine too.

After completion of my treatment, Shang talked with doctor for sometime seriously. After that he opened his shirt and I saw his injury on his back and hand. It's very big, he got stitches, many stitches.

Looking at him, I covered my mouth with my hand. How wrong I'm I? I thought he rejected me but in real he is in pain. So much pain, I can't even say it in words.

Throughout these days I only saw my pain but I never understood his side of pain. I never thought why he behaved like that with me. I get in to conclusion that he don't want me anymore.

He get dressed up and we went Again to apartment. I didn't said anything to him, I'm in my world of sorrow.

End of kavya's POV...........

"So that was reason he didn't hugged you back." I said as she nod her head.

"Is it bad??" I ask her.

"Yes, very bad to be precisely." She said and I nod my head now completely understanding his situation.

"Where he got injured?" I ask Kavi.

"At his work, there work is not easy, laxmi." She said sadly remembering those days.

Hello my lovely reader's ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hats off to those all army people over there, who don't even care about there life's saving all of us. Whatever we are here today, it's all because of you guys.

Who leave there family and everything to save us. It's not easy to leave there family, but you guys do it. And for that no words can be expressed, whatever I say it will be less only.

You guys sacrifices your life's, so that we can sleep peacefully in our homes, and the cost of our all sleeps is your sleep less nights.

Right now I'm feeling short of words too, I just want to say one thing. That is we all respect you, if not you guys there, we are nothing here.

Salute to your courage, salute to your sacrifices, salute to your dedication and most importantly salute to your brave heart. Which is standing in borders with head held high, even though you guys are in most dangerous place.

We all bow our heads in front of you all, even though it is nothing in front of what you guys do to us.

I'm so proud now, being Indian and much proud to get a bro like Shang who works in Indian army. Love you bro, you guys are true hero's of our country.

Without you we are nothing. Love you to all army people over there. My respect and love for Indian army always been same and it will be always same in future too.

Love you bro😘😘😘😘

Love you bro😘😘😘😘