On The Way To Lurelin

A/N: Finally out of break! Man, that feels nice! Like throwing yourself with a cold shower after a trip in the desert. Ahh, relaxing. Anyhoo, enjoy another chapter!

The day after last chapter

Link's PoV (FINALLY)

"Are you kiddos ready to go to Lurelin?" Zelda's father had asked several times now, though we all were.

"Yes." Zelda said.

"Good. Please bring 3 pairs of shoes, normal shoes, sandals, and walking shoes, it's a long way, all the way in Faron." Zelda's father said again, trying to make sure we had everything.

"Ok." I said quietly.

He swung open the door, and we began our journey.

I, was the map reader. So, this was what I was looking at:

(That's what I'm using to keep track of their journey

(That's what I'm using to keep track of their journey. I expanded the image size and was looking at it from all sorts of angles and files because some things the image gets cut off, so I have to use for example Google Slides to keep track Lol it's hard)

"Ok, so if you walked right, you would see a bridge, and if you walk across that bridge, you would come across Kakariko Village, or West Necluda, if you continued moving south." I said.

"I've never traveled like this before!" Zelda said, throwing her arms out.

"It might take us days." Zelda's father said.

Zelda's mouth was super agap.

I laughed to myself.

Saria skipped dlong the path.

"Is it possible to change your name?" Saria asked.

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"I want to change my name." 

'WHAT?! Why?!" Zelda asked, "You have a beautiful name!"

*Says the lady who has a series named after her*

"Yes, but I thought of something BETTER!" she exclaimed.

Saria is 10, but I see her as a 6 year old.

"And that is....?" I asked.

"Aryll!" Saria exclaimed.

*Now we're talking 😏*

"Aryll, I guess is also nice. It has a nice tone to it." Zelda said.

"So? Can I change my name to Aryll?" Saria pleaded.

"I guess so." I said.

"YAY!" Sar- Aryll cheered.

'You know, that dress you are wearing seems like a 7 year old dress." I said.

"But it's PERFECT for Lurelin!" Aryll insisted.

*She's wearing her Wind Waker Outset Island dress*

"It's pretty." Zelda said.

I looked back at the map.

"Up ahead in Lanayru Wetland, but there's serious monsters there so we're going south, and we're making a pit stop to Dueling Peaks Stable, and if you want to go to kakariko, you can, but it was cause extra time." I explained.

"Eh, it's ok. We don't have to go to Kakariko, stables are fine. I love stables!" Zelda exclaimed.

"I wanna get my horsey!" Aryll cheered.

"Ok, the stable should be up ahead." I said.

In the distance, we all could see a faint figure of a horse head, then rags, then music out of nowhere, and neighing of horses and ponies.

"Hello, Tasseren." Zelda said.

"Hello, Zelda."

"May I register Princess please?" Zelda asked.

"Sure thing. Would you like to change her saddle or bridle?" 

"Yes. Royal Set please."

"Ok, wait one moment."

*I know in BoTW you can't ask the stable man to change it, but I made it up myself.*

"Hello, Tasseren, may I take out Epona and Honey?" I asked.

"Ok, Link. Coming."

Soon enough, he came out with all the horses.

"Father, are you sure you don't want a horse?" Zelda asked for the 10th time.

"Yes, Zelda. I'm sure I don't need one." he replied, like always.

Aryll looked at Honey, who was wearing traveler's saddle, and mine, who was wearing ancient saddle. And bridle, or course!

"Ok, you can hang out for 20 minutes, then back on the road." Zelda's father said.

*20 mins later*

"Ok, if we go east, we are gonna reach West Necluda, then go East, reaching East Necluda. if we continue going the direction of Faron, we will reach...Lurelin Village!" I said, riding Epona.

*Time skip cuz I'm lazy*

"That's Lurelin...up ahead." I said, squinting to see boat oars.

"Thanks, Link! You're an awesome map reader!" Zelda's Father said, then parked his horse and walked in the village.

Pretty soon, we all parked our horses, and decided that we would go gambling first.

Hi! Enjoyed? tell me what you think! Hope you enjoyed, this chapter was very hard to make, because I, myself also had to read a BoTW Hyrule map, to tell which direction to go, and where you would run into. Anyhoo, see ya!