e n o u g h

~ Did y'all see that coming in the last chapter? I was wondering if it was expected or not... let me know what you think of it all going down.

~ Remember to shoot me your ideas if you have any, I'd love to incorporate them. :) Love you beauties <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I wake up after a restless night, feeling queasy on and off about what had happened.

It seems as if every time I closed my eyes, every minute I tried to sleep, I felt him... I felt his hand wrapped around my throat, I heard his seething voice, I see him stepping closer to me with that terrifying look in his eyes...

How could Callum do this? To me?

I sit up in bed, the curtains still drawn around my four poster as I let out a long, slightly shaky breath. My mind is swimming with emotions, just like last night, just like when Snape was holding me so tightly as tears streamed down my face.

Now I know why Harry, Draco, and Ron were being like that around Callum. I should have listened... I should have known. Their feelings were right the entire time, and I was so wrong.

I open the curtains surrounding my bed and see that Hermione's gone already, presumably to breakfast, leading me to get up and get dressed to do so as well. I try to push away the thoughts, the aftershocks of the feelings I had last night, but I can't seem to do it.

I make my way down to the Great Hall for breakfast and walk quietly, past the excited students and couples... I forgot that today is Valentine's Day. It completely slipped my mind that I was going to send Fred something, finals have been totally taking over my life. I remind myself to send him something as soon as possible.

God, I need Fred right now.

Since exams were on Monday and Tuesday, we have the rest of the week off. This comforts me, considering the fact that I don't think I'd be able to focus in classes today whatsoever.

I walk down the Great Hall and take a deep breath as I do so, trying to collect myself before sitting down with the group. I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread as I sit down next to Ginny, listening to the four of them laugh about something while I focus my gaze down at my empty plate.

"Morning, Eloise," Ginny greets me happily.

"Good morning," I mumble, staring at my plate. I can tell they're all staring at me.

"Happy Valentine's Day..." Hermione says in a chipper tone, leaning forward to try and lift my eyes to meet hers. I nod, swallowing hard and trying to show that I'm in a good mood. It's not working whatsoever.

"Eloise, are you alright?" Harry asks softly. I look up and a lump begins to form in my throat already as I meet his warm gaze. The four of them are gazing at me in concern as I grow more and more distressed at the memory of last night.

"Something..." I start, speaking in a small voice, "...something happened."

"What happened, Eloise?" Ginny asks gently, all of their faces falling from cheerful to worried.

"Something happened with Callum."

At my words, the group falls quiet for a moment as they take it in. I watch as their expressions vary between looks of concern and anger, staring at me still.

"Tell us," Ron now says in a low tone. "Tell us what happened with him, Eloise."

I look between the four of them nervously, then take a deep breath and begin to find the words.