you tilted your head to the side, deepening the kiss. tangling your fingers in his hair, you scratched lightly like you'd discovered he liked. kuroo made a small noise in your mouth before moving his hands down from your waist to your ass. your lips parted a bit, and he took the opportunity to kiss you with tongue.

kuroo's fingers dug into the flesh of your ass, gripping it and feeling it in his hands. you liked the feeling of his hands there, so you kissed him harder to communicate it, your fingers tracing soft lines along the outside of his ear and then the curve of his jaw.

kuroo broke the kiss and bent down, now gripping the back of your thighs.

"jump," he ordered, a smirk on his lips.

you nodded and did as he asked. he caught you, holding you up by the back of your thighs. you squeezed your legs together around his waist, wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning down to pepper sweet kisses on his cheeks, nose, and lips.

kuroo hummed in satisfaction as he eased you down onto your bed, putting your ass down first, then your back, and finally your head. you laid there, panting, as kuroo straightened. with one smooth movement, he took off his shirt, exposing his toned chest and defined abs. you admired the sight of his body, feeling yourself becoming wet.

kuroo dropped down again, one arm on each side of you. he looked into your eyes and shifted his weight onto one arm as the other moved down to hold the bottom of the hoodie.

"i like you in my clothes, but i think we should take this off."

you let out a soft sigh at his words and took your back off the bed, allowing kuroo to take the hoodie off of you. he took in the sight of you in just a bra before he threw the hoodie somewhere behind him; you didn't care where it ended up. his lips were on yours again, kissing you slowly and passionately.

after some time, kuroo's lips left yours, trailing down to the tip of your chin before kissing underneath your jaw. you pressed the back of your head into the pillow and tilted your chin up, giving him better access to the area.

kuroo slowly grinded against you as he kissed down your neck, sucking and licking at the skin. you let out soft moans as he lightly bit the area just above your collarbones. he kissed the spot right after to soothe it.

intense butterflies were in your stomach at the friction of kuroo's erection against your clothed pussy. he kissed down your collarbones and in between your breasts, looking up at you through his eyelashes. he trailed kisses all the way down to the piece of fabric that connected the two cups of your bra. making eye contact with you, kuroo took the fabric in his teeth, lifting it up off your skin.

you took a deep breath, your heart in your throat as kuroo smirked at you. finally his teeth let go of your bra, and it snapped back against your skin. you exhaled sharply, and kuroo chuckled in your ear. he unclipped your bra with one hand, slipping it off of your and throwing it behind him.

"so pretty," he praised deeply, taking in the sight of your bare upper body once again. "i'll never get over it."

you squeezed your legs around him. your pussy needed immediate attention. kuroo seemed to understand, as one of his hands reached down, running down the bare skin of your stomach before stopping at the waistband of your leggings.

"take these off for me," kuroo said, and you didn't have to be told twice. you quickly reached down and pulled your leggings down your thighs, leaving you in just your panties. kuroo smiled down at you before pressing a kiss on your lips.

without breaking the kiss, kuroo pulled your panties to the side. he ran his fingers along your folds, feeling how wet you were for him. the feeling made you part your lips against his. kuroo chuckled against your lips before beginning to rub circles on your clit.