"oye mainu maaf karde,, mai tujhe aaj ke baad kabhi nhi datunga..." he kept on blabbering while Amrit was feeling so good as she hugged her brother. Vashma wiped her tears as she felt proud of him. He broke the hug and handed Amrit his hockey stick and continued "oye tu meri hockey tod de..ya fek de.. maine teri kalam ki beizzati ki na gusse me to tu bhi iske sath kuch bhi krle.. mai bura nhi manunga.."

"Veerji.. mai esa nhi kar sakti.. aapne jo kia.. mere bhale ke liye kiaa... mai aapse gussa nhi hu.. mainu vi maaf kardo.. apni Amru nu maaf kardo.." she said but he patted her back lightly as he rubbed his tears away. 

Uday looked at Vashma who wiped her tears and started walking away as her good memories came at a hault now that he saw her. She came back in present and was walking past him but she felt her hand being hold by none other than him. She turned back and looked in his eyes which were holding only grudges and hate for her. 

~Ke dhoop chaaon ka aalam raha, judaai naa thi 
Woh humsafar tha, haan vo humsafar tha~

"kyu roka hai mujhe Uday,, hath chodh" Vashma said faking her anger, despite of the fact that she wants him to hold her for forever near him. But he jerked her in front of him and left her hand and looked at her in disgust "ye jo apne hatho me leke ghum rahi hainaa.. meri chiz hai..! Mere kapde hain ye!!" he yelled at the last as a result of which Vashma got dumbstruck for a moment but held herself back as this is what she wanted right? 

~Adaavatein thi, Taghaaful thaa, Ranjishein thii Magar~

Yes that's what she signed up for, but right now she has to answer his unsaid question, of which she doesn't have answers. Vashma again fell in a quake so as to think what she should say about his clothes to him. Why she's holding them? What should be the excuse? She was asking herself these questions when she almost lost her balance due to her constant musings. She was about to fall just when her waist was gripped by the most comfortable hold of his hands. 

~Bicharne wale mein sab kuch thaa, bewafaii naa thi~

But it was very quick for her as he straightened her up without meeting her eyes. He didn't know how to react, neither she, as both of them felt the first kick of their baby at his touch. The difference was just that Uday doesn't know the truth. But he surely felt different and kind of surreal. After all he felt life. A life which is growing inside his beloved. He looked at her but found her looking down holding his clothes tightly to her, her fingers tangled with each other in the hold and some amount of sweat in her hands. She was stressing out. A whirlpool of emotions was going on, in the mind of a pregnant Vashma who's having vigorous mood swings nowadays during her fifth month. She did not have him by her side throughout this journey, and when she returned, he's hating on her, Amrit handed her his clothes, he's asking about them, they felt their baby's kick together!! How can she keep calm and not stress out!? She doesn't know what to feel, what to say and what to do!

~Ke dhoop chaaon ka aalam raha judaai naa thii
Woh humsafar tha~

Meanwhile Uday looked at her in tension. He still can't see her like this. İt's not good for her and the baby's health. Like seriously!! He hates her for what she did but he always loved her and her health matters to him even now. He cares for her.

~Kaajal daaro, kurkura surma Saha na jaaye~

His love was perfect for them to stay but she left him, though never abandoned his heart. She stays there and will stay always. İn these past 5 months he tried to move on but nothing worked for him.
"Oye par main na kbhi kisi ladki se mila hu na baat ki hai.." he once said to her, she even told him the solution to this "to Noora ko bhi thodi der ke liye Vashma samjh lenaa.."
But this too didn't work in his favour. No girl ever looked like her, not even Vashma's shadow. He had her only and will have her only. No girl can evoke what she evokes inside his heart and soul. Never ever!