"This is freaking way man!" Jennie said as they are now inside the garage.

"What the fuck" Irene whispered looking around the garage.

"I can't believe it" Yeri said.

"Lisa is hella rich rich rich" Wendy and Joy said.

'You don't know how much lisa rich is she owns different company and I am proud to my monkey" Jisoo thought.

"Close you're all mouth guys flies might came in" Jisoo said and walk they all following Jisoo but their eyes are roaming around.

Jisoo stop so all look in front with a jaw drop Jisoo laugh at their reaction.

" This is Lisa call a house this is not a house its a mansion a freaking mansion" Irene said she can't help

"How many times do we need to be shock?" Jennie ask she is still amaze from the gate.

"Yeah Unnie how many times" Rose repeat.

"Is this Lisa's family mansion?" Wendy ask.

"No its own by Lisa all you see right now is all own by Lisa she never use her family money" Jisoo said.

"Then where she get the money to get all of this?" Yeri ask she is confuse all are confuse.

"That is a secret you still didn't know Lisa well" Jisoo said and walk inside the mansion.

"Lisa has many secrets now that we are really curious" Irene said and they follow Jisoo.

They are looking to the big picture frame in the wall its all  Lisa and her cats and Ms Jessi. They are amazed by the design.

Then they heard a music so they find it and they saw Ms. Jessi standing in front in the door looking inside so they are curious  they walk and they stop then they saw Lisa interpretating the song thru dance.

Jessi notice them she sign to be quite so they nodded.

Lisa was fucos to the dance that she never notice that the door was slightly open. Lisa was dancing in all on her heart she dance her emotion to ease the sadness that she feel.

After Lisa ended the damce she stop then those who watching outside was about to walk inside but they stop when Lisa break down. Lisa cry suddenly she tried to stop but her tears won't stop from falling she shout and throw the handkerchief.

Jessi stop them to come inside so Jessie walk towards to Lisa and hug her "Cry as you want"

"Why? Why? WHY!!!" Lisa repeatedly said.

"Why its too cruel!!" She hit the floor Jessi was trying to hold her both hand so that she will not hurt herself.

"No its not cruel Lisa shh don't hurt yourself" Jessi hug her tight.

Irene friends looking to Lisa with a sad face even they didn't know the story they still feel the sadness right now. They saw Jisoo trying not to cry they saw how Jisoo hand turn into fist.

This Jennie first time to saw Jisoo contronlling her cry Jennie think that Lisa was really sad hurt.

Irene was looking to Lisa who is crying hard she want to hug Lisa she also want to cry. They all not use to see crying Lisa.

"M-mom don't you ever leave me don't stop from caring m-me don't stop l-loving me  p-please please" Lisa was said begging.

"I won't leave you Lisa I am here always note that in the mind" Jessi said she is also controling her tears.

"I can't bare to lose my considered mother" Lisa sob.

"Mom how can I leave in this world should I hang myself in the ceiling? Should I jump? I am tired emotionally"  Lisa was lost in mind right now.

After Lisa said that Jisoo can't control she walk inside. That was the words that Jisoo don't want to heard from Lisa "Yahh Lalisa!" Jisoo pull her to hug.

The girls outside can't control so they let their tears to fall. The bubbly Lisa, the funny lisa, the silly Lisa, the stupid Lisa, the crack head Lisa was hurt inside.

"How dare you to ask your mom jessi like that Huh" Jisoo said controling her voice not to crack.

"Are you going to leave your checkin Unnie if you leave then I will kill your cats don't dare me Lalisa" Jisoo was hurt to see her crack head partner that want to end her life.

"HEHE Unnie still here you threatening my cats " Lisa chuckle bitterly as she tighten the hug on Jisoo's waist.

"Of course I know how much you love your cats. Don't talk like that again think to the people you help they will be sad, guilty because they can't help you to stop from cutting your life. They will think that the one who help them was now dead and helpless" Jisoo said as her tears fall down.

Irene can't take anymore she walk out to go to the leaving room.

"Its my first time to see Jisoo cry" Irene said wiping her tears.

"Yeah me too even I'm her sister" Jennie replied while sniffng and pout.

"Lisa was hurt" Rose said the cry baby in their squad.

"Yeah she is. That she even mention how to cut her life" Yeri said as she saw tissue from the table she get many and give to wendy, joy and rose.

" I will make her happy" Irene said she don't want to saw lisa in that situation.

"You should Unnie" Jennie said showing her gummy smile.

"Yes Irene you should do it she might be  happy outside but deep inside she is hurt more than you all thought." Jisoo said as she walk down in the stairs.

"Also don't mention that you all see her cry" Jisoo added while getting a tissue.

"Where is Lisa?" Wendy ask.

"She is sleeping now she's tired of crying" Jisoo replied and sigh. They all nodded.