Chapter One: Maybe he isn't just a friend?

I have never thought that I would feel this way about my best friend. Phil Lester. We met on the internet. Some people would say that the internet is a tarable place, that there are a lot of hater's. But, when I saw Phi, I felt that this is no ordinary person on the internet that i have a soft spot in my heart for Phil, that he is more then a friend. I shure had a couple of girlfriends over the years, But not......... Gay.

Phil's~ P.OV.

I woke up in our London apartment. Still some what exasted from staying up late, to eddit my new video for my YouTube Channel. I got up, walked into the Lounge, to see that Dan was awake watching Death Note.

"Good morning!" I said to Dan.

"Morning." Dan replied.

"Have you been down here long?" I questioned.

"Only for a few minets."

I went over to sit by dan and suddenly thought of food.

"Have you ate brakefast yet?"

"No, I have been waiting, untill you came."

Honestly I thought that was kind of cute. I felt like saying that but, it wouldn't be right. We both headed in to the kitchen, I could see that Dan was on his phone Flappy birding. That's when 'Bam!' Dan hit his head on the stupid glass door.

"Damn! Shit!" Dan replied with a painful tone.

"Oh my god Dan! Are you okay?"

"Yes, maybe?"

We both went in the kitchen, got to the cereal cubbort and took my Shreadies, wile Dan took his cereal out. I had the crereal and almond milk. I had turned around to go and sit on the couch when, I had accidentally bumped into Dan. (with my bowel of cereal in hand) The milk and cereal had spilled all over them and the floor.

"Oh my god. Im sorry Dan. It's all my fault."

"No, it's not all your fault. I also bumped into you remember?" He said wiping off his shirt with a hand towel.

Dan had went into his room to change his cloths wile I cleaned up the mess we've spilled. When I was done, I went to go to my room to change out of my milk stained pj's. I walked down the hall towards my bed room when I saw that Dan's room was slightly creaked open. I peeked threw the crack to see dan standing in his room, only wearing his underwear. I thought to myself,

'Damn, Dan has a sexy body. Especially only in his underwear. A sexy body that would never hurt me.'

__________________________

Thx for reading this I hope you like this chapter. If you guy's comment saying that you like it, ill write the next chapter!❤

~Bailey

Vote, Comment, Follow?

Ig:

Personal: @bxileyborer_

Phan Account: Phanwitches

Twitter:

Phan Account: @lovephillip87

(Hope y'all liked it.)