I'm Sorry....Oop Nevermind (Smut)

Start from the beginning

I moved to the side, so Claire can pay for hers, the gorgeous male that took her order took the place of the woman that took my order. He asked the same questions the lady asked me. Instead Claire order something they had to make a new batch of, so the man had to make it and then bring it to us. "Come on Claire. I'm hungry too." I bumped her with my hip and walked to a seat by the window. We sat opposite off each other about to eat. "I'll go get napkins and I have to wash my hands." I slumped. "I have hand sanitizer in my purse." She said reaching into her purse. "So do I, but it just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth especially since I'm going to be touching my food." I said getting up and walking toward the bathroom first. I wasn't looking where I was going when something spilled on me. The drink wasn't cold, the drink was hot. Scolding hot. I jumped back from the person I bumped into.

"Ah!" I screeched. "Get it off!" I anxiously swipped at my shirt. The scolding liquid fell on my chest, making it burn. "Oh. oh my god. I am so sorry." The voice said back. I looked up to see who the voice belonged to and it was that same boy behind the counter. Great, me at my worst. My shirt started to soak up the liquid...in other words my bra and skin that was hidden behind my shirt was becoming visible. "Let me help you." The voice sounded panicked. I turned around to look at Claire to see she was already occupied and then followed after the man to the staff bathroom, and must I say he has a nice ass. I smirked, but soon wiped it clean when we reached the bathroom. He opened the door, letting me go in and then him after me. I grabbed some paper towel out of the paper towel machine and dabbed at my shirt. I wasn't as hot as before, but it was warm.

"Here, just take my jacket." He said, taking off his apron and then his jacket, but his shirt came off with it. All my breath exited out of my body, my throat became dry, my eyes wide. He..oh my. He is so handsome, and his body. oh god. I am stuck in a bathroom with a shirtless chocolate goddess. I heard someone clear there throat, I snapped out of it and saw a jacket presented 2 inches away from my face. "Oh, thanks." I said taking the jacket.

"What's your name?" He asked leaning against the bathroom door. "Sage." I said holding his jacket in my hand. Is he going to stay there? Or leave? "August." He replied looking at my shirt. I looked down to see my breast and black bra exposed through my white shirt. Great. I jumped, folding my arms around my chest. "If you wanted to get me in a bathroom alone, all you had to do was ask. Not drop hot liquid on me." I joked. But after hearing what I said, the last part sounded...sexual. "How about I do both?" He said closing the space between me and him. Was this really happening? Am I really in a bathroom with a stranger? A hot stranger my subconscious teased. He stalked closer and I stalked backwards, until my butt hit the sinks. Nope, I am not getting trapped and acting like I just can't move around things like in movies. I moved to the side walking backward, until I was against the wall. I was going to move again, but in a nanosecond he blocked my path. He put his hands on either side of my head, he was so close, I could just reach up and kiss him.

He looked down at me and I got lost in his brown eyes. Damn what was his name again? My eyes travelled all over his face, from his eyes, to his nose, and to his lips. Oh his lips, his pink wet juicy lips. I licked my lips wishing I could just kiss them already. My lips parted slightly, my breathing getting heavy just from staring at his lips. I looked back up to his face and saw amusement and lust in his eyes. If it's lust why won't he kiss me already? My patients disappered and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to my level with me standing on my tippy toes. His lips were so soft like marshmallows, so juicy like watermelon, and tasty like starburst. I could kiss him forever. His hands roamed up my wet shirt, gripping my waist tightly. He sucked on my lower lip and his hands travelled further up my shirt, sliding under my bra and fondling with my breast. I moaned in the kiss grabbing his shoulders.

All to soon he pulled away, his breathing is as shallow as mines. He bit his lower lip, smirking down at me. "I would love to finish this. But I have to get back to work." He leaned down and kissed my forehead, and walked towards the door. He grabbed his shirt and jacket, and left the bathroom. Wait! I didn't get his number, damn. I walked to the mirror fixing myself and putting the jacket on. After finishing I walked out the bathroom and to the table me and Claire were at. "Took you long enough, your food is cold. And you didn't get the napkins. Are you ready to go?" I nodded and looked behind me to see him serving someone else. We caught eye and he smiled his beautiful smile at me, making me blush. I turned around to see Claire looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "What's going on?" I smiled and shook my head. "I'll tell you later." She nodded. "Oh yeah Sage, Mr. over there in the black shirt told me to give you this." She handed me a piece of paper. I took it. "But from the way you and him looked at each other, it confirms my suspicion." I opened the not and saw a number, a message with a name.

Call me, maybe we can finish what we started. And you can give me my jacket back

(323) 319-6060
- August.

Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀