eijiro smiled. "great! and yes there's no problem with that." he looked over to katsuki. "could you take her to her chambers when she's done?"

katsuki shrugged. "yeah whatever."

eijiro turned his attention back to you. "once you get settled in, we'll have a meeting to discuss where we want to put you."

"fine with me." you nodded and headed out the door, with katsuki following you.

"y/n."

you hummed, completely uninterested.

"go out with me."

you stopped walking. man, this guy is crazy. or maybe he just had a big ego.

and in order to play around with him a bit and stroke his ego you "thought" about it. he noticed this by the way

but of course you would reject him. "hah, no."

he tsked his teeth. "i'll win you over one day."

"good luck with that. you're already missing the shots."

he rolled his eyes in annoyance. clearly he could not stand your "i'm better than everyone" attitude. the same attitude that only he was allowed to have. and of course he couldn't stand how he longed for your eyes to make contact as you two spoke. the same ones he has yet to see sparkle.

why would they? you are a yakuza member after all. of course, katsuki didn't know that.

oh, and he especially hated when his heart would pound faster and faster each time as your hands grazed each other unintentionally. now that one really pissed him off.

he hated it so much that he decided to be overbearingly attracted to you.

maybe if he got it out of his system, he would be fine.

all of this, you never noticed. and in all honesty, you didn't care. you had a mission for the Mizuchi's and that was to discover what was really going on here. you didn't have time for "side quests" such as romance and all that.

"Y/N!"

'well, maybe i have time for one or two...!'

you ran towards the direction of the new friends you had grown close to. "pony, kendo, tetsu, shiozaki, hey!!"

as katsuki watched you run away, he still tried to rack at his brain but he still didn't know what it was, or why, but he was so drawn to you more than he'll ever admit.

maybe it was the way you carried yourself. or the way your body moved that it could take someone down without breaking a sweat. maybe it really was your "i'm better than everyone" attitude that you both shared that made him so infatuated with you so quickly.

he wanted to know what made you happy. what made you sad. even the things that made you tick.

he wanted to know it all, and him being the persistent person he is, plans to know it all.

"bakugo, are you coming?"

"yeah." and he followed behind you.

you watched in amusement as katsuki struggled to bring your luggage back and forth

you watched in amusement as katsuki struggled to bring your luggage back and forth. you had insisted on helping him, but he wanted to look like 'the man' in this scenario. unfortunately for him, he will probably left both girlfriend-less and with back pains.

he got to the last bag and was about to pick it up when you realized exactly which on it was. you swiftly ran over and grabbed the bag before he could get it.

katsuki just stood there, looking dumbfounded. one, because of how fast you were and two, because of how desperate that looked. "uhm, what was that for?"

you groaned as you now had to think of some sort of excuse. 'why was he so nosy?!'

katsuki had just spotted your weapons bag. the same one that everyone insisted that you pack because it will help in the future.

it's also the same one you got the needles from to knock out the cameras early on, but still, look at the trouble it has gotten you into!

but because of your amazing skills, katsuki was not able to see what was inside of the bag leaving you with the opportunity to come up with a great excuse.

and you were amazing at everything! except for lying on the spot. that was your only flaw. you could lie to someone's face with even a sentence planned, but out of nowhere? that was not your strong suit.

so you did what you could. "they're props!"

"props?" katsuki raised an eyebrow, clearly not buying it.

"yeah, props! i like to imagine i am actually a part of a yakuza during my free time." and you pulled out a gun and aimed it at your head.

"see..." you said, pressing the cold metal to your temple. "fake."

"right. well, let me get this last bag then." and you dropped the gun back into the bag as katsuki carried it away.

the breath that you had been holding finally let go. 'had he asked me to pull the trigger, i would've been a goner.'

you took one more glance at katsuki's back as he walked away and chuckled slightly. "it's a good thing he's stupid."

but the thing is, katsuki wasn't stupid. he knew it was a real a gun. and he knew that those were real weapons. the only question he had was, why?

but his adoration for you wouldn't dare to even let him think anything bad about you. so he had no choice but to believe your dream of being a part of the yakuza.

buy hey, at least it's coming true right now!

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!