Dior moaned into the kiss turning Ja'Kye on even more. This always happened whenever Dior tried to leave. Kye would always start a make out session just to aggravate her.

"Papa I gotta go." Dior whined pulling back from the kiss.

"Mhm." Kye mumbled pecking her lips and letting her go.

"I love you too." He said as she walked out the bathroom.

——-

Two weeks later...

"T-Tubby hungry." Sahara cried looking in the trash can finding no food.

"Tubby hungry." She cried stepping off of the crate.

"Aye thats a kid?" One of Ja'Kye's workers frowned seeing Sahara walking around with no socks or shoes on.

"What the hell? Where her parents?" Another one asked swapping money for a bag of coke to one of the customers.

"I see y'all selling on my turf." Beast chuckled seeing his rivals corner boys.

"Shid last time I checked yo shit got busted by 12. This our turf now." Mason smirked.

"Nah, see this alley gone always be my shit. So what you and yo li playboys need to do is get gone." Beast mugged lifting his shirt showcasing his gun.

"Hungry." Sahara whispered wiping her face and sitting down next to Mr.Tubby.

"Ain't a bitch ass nigga gone do us shit." One of Ja'Kye's worker stated pulling out his gun.

Ja'Kye and Dior had just pulled up to check on buisness when they saw their workers pointing their gun at Beast and two of his workers.

"Vest on." Ja'Kye instructed for Dior.

She sighed and reached in the back to put her bulletproof vest and jacket on. She always had to be prepared because Kye always made her.

When she was strapped up they both exited the car with mugs now plastered on their face.

"Mommy you come?" Sahara whispered watching the lady and man get out of the car.

"My nigga Beast." Ja'Kye chuckled pulling Dior close to him.

"Tell yo li play play boys this my shit. You know this Devil." Beast mugged calling Ja'Kye by his street name.

"Nah yo shit got took from you." Dior shrugged.

Sahara stood to her feet and started walking closer to the scene that was about to unfold.

"Bitch ain't nobody talking to you." Beast chuckled. He knew that Ja'Kye didn't play about Dior, and disrespecting her was one thing to tick him off.

"Repeat yo self." Ja'Kye mugged taking his gun out and pointing it at Beast, as Dior did the same.

Sahara walked closer catching the eye of Dior.

"I said ain't nobody talking to that bi—." And before Beast could finish his sentence Ja'Kye and the rest of his workers started shooting at Beast and his boys.