Prologue

WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, BAKUGOU HEARD THE SOUND OF BIRDS SINGING

WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, BAKUGOU HEARD THE SOUND OF BIRDS SINGING. He groaned at the tune wishing they'd shut up.

Like a movie, his mind replayed the events that occurred barely 24 hours ago. He ran a hand down his face washing it all away.

He looked over to the full body mirror in his room to find his ash blond hair messy. His shirt ran in different directions showing the boxers he slept in.

Gray sweatpants were lying on the floor bunched in a ball. He put them on and followed the hallway to his stairs.

Walking down he heard no noise, which meant his old hag was at work along with his dad. Which also meant peace and quiet.

A smile that was barely seen formed on his face.

No one he knew lived on his street, and because of this blessing there was something he would do some mornings alone.

The next thing he knew, Bakugou was sitting on his front porch with a black coffee in his hands. He watched the sun in the sky and wished again for the birds to shut up.

As he took the first sip from his bitter drink a small sound was heard down the street. Wheels turned and made noise on the pavement.

That point forward... it felt like the world stopped moving. Bakugou didn't make eye contact but he could depict every little thing about the girl passing by.

She rode on a skateboard, wearing old school vans on her feet. From there a pair of baggy jeans hung from her waist falling to her ankles.

He could barely see her white tank top under the very large jacket she wore over it. Her natural h/c flew in the wind giving him a view of her gorgeous face.

A small shine came from a golden nose hoop she had hooked onto her nostril on the right side of her face. Lastly she held her phone in her hand while one earbud played music on her ear.

She hadn't noticed Bakugou as she rode past his house but for him it felt life changing.

Why the hell was his chest going a million miles per hour? It was another thing making him mad next to the damn birds.

He wanted to focus on something other than her, but he couldn't. The one thing that played in his head over and over again was...

"I gotta fuckin' see her again."

Here we are

Here we are. I will say, this is what worked best for the time period. I didn't want it to be too much like my other book. So with this being after the usj attack Bakugou might be a little ooc. I will also say I'll try my best to keep him mad but Y'know how much we all love soft Katsuki. Vote, comment and follow.
Love you