Chapter 60. Meanwhile

Start from the beginning

"Did I come on the wrong moment?" Niki asked trying to hold the laugh.

Yeonjun's hair was all over the place, eyes were shot open, lips were swollen. In a nutshell, Niki interrupted their spicy time. 

"What no you did not..." Soobin said awkwardly laughing in the back. They were in an awkward moment until a voice spoke loudly.

"YES, YOU DID INTERRUPT THEM NIKI THANK YOU I DON'T KOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE WITNESSED AT THE MOMENT!!" Anna's voice echoed in the house while she was walking past Soobin and Yeojun.

"Where did you come from??!" Yeonjun asked shocked.

"My Mother's Vagina!!!" she yelled for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"He meant where in the house?" Soobin asked a little shocked.

"Ahaaaa the bathroom," she said with a fake smile.

"Umm...okay that is awkward..." Niki said mumbling.

"We are going you two can finish Bye Bye!!" Anna said waving at the couple and pulling Niki away.

"Thank Lord you came around" she breathed out.

"Who knows what you would have seen. It's not the best way to see it for the first time," he said laughing.

"ah no it wouldn't have been my first time," she said like it's the most normal thing.

"Pardon?!" Niki was shocked yet again.

"Yeah it was Yunho with Wooyoung," she said looking at the sidewalk.

"Let's leave the conversation!" Niki demanded.

"Okay okay, we leave this so what should we talk about?" she asked walking backward to face him.

"Well I think we should get home" 

"Can't do"

"Why?" 

"Jungho and Yeosang warned me"

"Oh...then what will we do?"

Anna stopped and thought of a second. She got an idea.

"Now that I think about it I know zero things about you Let's get to know each other as good friends do!!" Anna sounded happy.

"Okay, then how about some ice cream?" Niki asked.

"I love ice cream! And my love for it is keeping me short" she said and made Niki laugh.

With Yungi

Yunho and Mingi were currently cuddling on the king-size bed in Mingi's house.