Great, now he has a problem to think again—much worse.

Ugh!

Lisa on the other side was happily cooking with Mrs. Jeon with Grandma Jeon while Grandpa Jeon is just watching the three ladies with the maids cook.

"Just by the smell of it, I can easily guess that it will be a great and delicious dish," he said while sniffing the smell that made the three and the maids giggle.

"Just say that you are already hungry." Grandma Jeon teased.

"Indeed, I am!" he answered happily.

Lisa was watching the happy family looking so happy, she then remembered her mom, dad and her sisters.

They were so happy cooking at the kitchen, the kitchen was like their bonding area. Her dad is a great chef and everyday they make breakfast for their beloved mom before going off leaving her.

She was silenced by a voice.

"What's the commotion about?" Mr. Jeon asked with his oldest son, Jungkyu beside him.

"Oh, son. We are cooking breakfast," Grandma Jeon said.

Mr. Jeon smiled then looked at Lisa who is busy chopping onions, he smiled while looking at the young lady.

Everyone noticed his warm and genuine smile towards the girl and the elders understood why. Indeed she is so comfortable to be with and her fresh aura is adding to it.

Jungkyu noticed this change of behaviors of his parents although Grandma and Grandpa has always been like this, his parents aren't, they are usually strict and serious even to Somi.

He thought how did Lisa manage to change their behaviors in just a span of 8 days?

"Wow! It smells so delicious in here, unnie!" Somi squealed that made all of them look at Somi and Jungkook on the staircase.

Lisa noticed his piercing gaze towards her.

What's wrong with this guy this time?

But she shrugged it off and continued to chop while the maids assisted them.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was debating inwardly on wether to kill his oldest brother or bury him alive. He noticed the admiration in Jungkyu's gaze towards Lisa.

Maybe Somi is right, his brothers will not only be his rival in the company but with Lisa too.

Fuck!

This will be a great great war if that happens.

"This should be done in 10 minutes. Just wait and sit," Mrs. Jeon said.

Their breakfast ended fast and well.

They enjoyed the dish and they were happy.

They talked about random stuffs, Somi continuously asked Lisa about her dad and mom and how good they cook. She even requested if Lisa could teach her personally so that she could cook by herself in the future.

After that, Lisa decided to call her sisters in the garden.

They talked for about an hour until she heard a clearing throat from her back.