(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler

Начните с самого начала

Robin: *running at Batman* Mother!

Batman: I've got her.

Robin: Where's Deathstroke?

Batman: Went right, F/N is taking care of him.

Robin: No... *sees a sword and grabs it* I'll do it!

Robin starts to run at the same direction Deathstroke and Knightcrawler went.

Batman: Damian!

Robin: I'll end him! I swear!

Batman sees him run away until he looks again at Talia grunting and losing even more blood. Deathstroke is shown to be climbing a small platform, but just to earn a punch from Knightcrawler. Deathstroke lands on his feet and stands up looking straight at Knightcrawler.

Deathstroke: You know Ra's has told me a lot about you, boy.

Knightcrawler: The same for you, Slade. You were supposed to be the First Heir of the Demon or some shit like that.

Deathstroke: I was his right hand, I knew he was training you to be the true Heir of the Demon. I should've been jealous but instead I was honored, you and I are so much alike, in so many ways you don't even know.

Knightcrawler: Yeah I don't see similarities between you and me, apart from you been a murderer.

Deathstroke: I was abandoned, like you. The bat came to Ra's life, me and Talia were supposed to be one, but the Bat came and stole her heart, Ra's disowned me as he did to you. The bat's son came and pushed you away, Shiva as well. We both want the Al Ghul's dead, that includes the boy.

Knightcrawler: What are you suggesting?

Deathstroke: Kill Damian, isn't he the reason you were disowned? His existence?

Knightcrawler: As much as I hate the kid, the one to blame is Talia, drugged Batman into having Damian, short words you already did my job for me, and I thank you for it.

Deathstroke: So you won't kill him? Expected more from you, now I see why Ra's pushed you away, you don't have the guts to do what you were trained to do.

Knightcrawler: At least I'm not a literal psycho who wants revenge. I want it to but you let revenge get the best of you, that's something we do not have in common. *sees a sword by his side and grabs it* And I'm happy we don't.

Deathstroke: Then die like I killed Ra's.

The two dashed and clashed swords, Slade had 2 swords but Y/N had the more skill with it. They kept clashing swords as Knightcrawler kicks Deathstroke's face and later kicks him off the platform just to land in a lower one. Knightcrawler makes an Arabian flip and lands in the same platform Deathstroke was. Deathstroke shot at Knightcrawler who blocked the bullets but one went through his leg, but Knightcrawler didn't even grunt. He dashed at Deathstroke as they keep clashing swords none stop but Deathstroke got the edge and punches his face and later cuts his arm a little making him drop the sword. He went to swing at Knightcrawler but he did something clever. He grabbed his mask and took it off just to throw it at Deathstroke right in the face. He kicks Deathstroke back as he gets Y/N's mask off but heard a beep. He looked at it and saw a small chip which shocked him, making him drop the mask and put his guard down just to get tackled by Y/N to the ground and starts to beat him hitting his face bunch of times but hears a click and gets off dodging a bullet and later blocks another with his gauntlet. He takes a few steps back and gets in a Shaolin Kung Fu stance.

 He takes a few steps back and gets in a Shaolin Kung Fu stance