2

Esther POV:

I walked down the stairs and seen my father. Me and my dad got along really well but we usually just stayed out of each other's way. Like for example if i was to get in trouble in school- which I have done he would just buy me food and go back to work dropping me off at home.

"Hey dad" I said putting my slides on as he handed me ah 20 "hey wherever you going bring me back McDonald's chicken nuggets 10 piece and ah medium fry" he told me like ima maid.

I stood there staring at him "what girl damn" I continued standing there as he laughed at me "you bout ugly!" he said as I started walking away.

"I'm going to Walmart to get stuff for the basement love you!" I shouted and got an "I love you to!" Back in return.

I continued my journey to my car and got in putting the aux in my phone and turned my car on letting it warm up before I left. It wasn't cold or anything but it's a habit I picked up from my dad.

Jhené Aiko started playing on my Pandora station making me sigh. Her voice was so good I'm like hand it over sis.

"Back up on my bullshit" I sung along with the song b.s from her.

I made a turn and saw Walmart on the left. I kept nodding my head along with the song as I pulled into the Parkin lot and searched around for one.

"Omfg hurry up lady damn" I complained at this old lady who walking slowly across and I swear she was walking fast but then she looked at me and started going slow like tf is that.

"Man fuck this" I said honking my horn as she jumped. My impatient ass started the car and kept driving forward and guess tf what her ass started to run across like a track star.

Racist mf I tell ya.

"She's a runner she ah track star" I sung while getting my wallet and my phone that kept buzzing. I looked down at it and seen that it was the group chat that Zamora made for all of us since Ima new addition and she felt I needed to be added into it so she just made a new one.

I put my AirPods in and accepted the Group FaceTime. I saw Zamora first as her face popped up and she only had one eyelash on then cash came, then Tyler, Brandon and East who looked irritated and nova popped up all smiley and Mannie followed her.

"What you want?" East asked while I got a cart out making my way into the store.

"Yall wanna come hangout today?" Zamora said as I looked around and thought that maybe ima have to order some stuff and go to hobby lobby.

"Yeah" they all said and I said yeah because I'm not puttin this stuff up in my art room today so it don't matter.

I looked up and seen this dude staring at me "yall this nigga keep staring at me" I told them as they all gasped "Don't be fockin rude!" Nova told me laughing as I mugged the phone "naw like I'm dead ass he keep licking his lips at me" I said to them seriously.

"He think you cute he wanna have ah little sexxx!" Tyler said making me put the camera in my face and flip him off.

"You ain't funny ghee I should-" I got cut off by the same dude and Ian even see him move.

"Wassup ma" he said to me rubbing his hands together as the group ohhh and ahhhhed because apparently he was fine but that was not the case this nigga was ugly as fuck well in my opinion anyways.

"Hey" I said bending down to get some light grey but dark paint and looking at the card to see if it was right.

"Girl he talking to you!" Zamora said to me as I mugged "girl idgaf" I told her as she laughed.