Baby Kit

A/N: English is not my first language. This is my first story, so feel free to share your thoughts about this. Thankyou!

THIS IS ALL SINGTO'S POV.

It's already late at night and I just got home because alot of works in office. I enter the door and then a little angel welcome me.

With his looks, he is sleepy. It's already 9 and time for him to sleep but he is here, waiting for me.

"Daddy!"

I saw my little angel.

He lift his hands to me, with his gesture I know that he wants me to carry him.

Indeed, I carry him. How can I say "no" if he use his charm to me,right?

"Have you eaten little one?" I said while I ruffles his hair.

"I already ate daddy, Manang didn't feed me, I ate by myself" he said proudly while in the middle of his giggles.

(A/N "Manang" is a "Tagalog word of "maid". They used this word to show your respect to older maid)

"It's already time baby, you need to sleep." Then I walk to our room.

I put him to bed and do my night routine. After that I lay down beside him.

"Daddy, do you have work tomorrow?"

"Nothing, so what do you want to do tomorrow?"

He smile widely when he heard my answer.

Adorable.

"So can I have my pinkmilk tomorrow, then play?"

"Sure kitten, but you need to sleep first"

"Goodnight Daddy" he kiss my cheeks.

"Goodnight little one" I kiss his hair.

Kit is not my biological son, I saw him inside of the box, when he was a months old.

I think.

FLASHBACK

I

'm walking down to the parking lot of my office then I hear a noice. It's late that's why I get scared.

So I ignore it, I think I just heard some random noise. Then I heard it again.

A crying baby?

I pray that I'm wrong so I follow where the sounds came from then my guts was right. It is indeed a baby. An adorable baby.

He has pink lips. Chubby face. Beautiful dimples. Beautiful face.

I pick the baby boy and looked for the whole parking lot hoping that I can see the person who left this baby.

Then I saw none. I drove to my house with this little one. At first the maids got suprised

Who wouldn't surprise, I don't even hook with other girls or boys. And then here I am holding a baby.

Then I ordered them to do sa milk and clean the baby.

I told them that I will tell them what happened but we need to rest first.

After that I took the baby in my bed.

He sleeps peacefully.

Then here I am thinking what is the reason why they left this adorable baby to that place.