(Oneshot #1) Video games 🎮

Start from the beginning

Whitty couldn't help to laugh and answered with a straightforward hello, a faint blush was planted on both their faces, however scarcely noticeable.

"WOW, your place is so clean as always, you are so responsible widdy heh"

Whitty made a look.

"Ahh, yeah heh.... responsible"

Whitty mumbled. His eyes trailed off to what y/n brought in, which was a huge ass black bag.

"Hey y/n?"
He called.
Y/n hummed a response while turning her head to look at Whitty after plopping themselves down on the couch.

"What's in this huge ass bag you brought in? It better not be sn- what the fuck why is it so heavy? Is this a whole dead body?"

He asked playfully. Y/n began to giggle after they heard 'dead body.' They cleared their detaches the sides of their eyes and said through their snickers.

"No you bomb head, it's snacks, not a corpse!"

Whitty turned his head back to the sack and unfastened it to uncover a Big measure of tidbits. He answered with a little 'oh' and began to scrounge through the pack.

"I know you have a HUGE appetite so I brought a large amount just in case."

Y/n said and chuckled right after.
"Oh, you know me so well y/n"

Whitty said with his face previously loaded down with potato chips. Y/n confronted the end table to where the play station controllers were set and picked one up. They turned on the support by basically holding down the catch on the Center of the controller, as their eyes moved towards the catches that symboled shapes while it was loading.

"Hehe the shapes here on the controller reminds me of your eyes when you full-on rage and get killed in g/n"

(G/n = game name)

They turned their head to Whitty who was grabbing two cans of energy drinks from the fridge.

"Shut up, they were hacking."

You and Whitty chuckled as he began strolling to you and threw you a can while he droops close to you with the two arms spread out on the sofa. He takes a gander at the television screen as it begins to stack into the game until he felt a specific little being gaze at him attentively while tasting their beverage.

"Am I that hot?"

He said smirking, now looking at you.

You looked elsewhere.
"I-I mean yeah you are a bomb after all.

You said as you reddened marginally, hearing a 'tsk' from Whitty then flicking the rear of your head. At the point when the game got done with loading, Whitty grabbed the second controller from the end table and set his beverage on it too. You both looked at one another with a serious look as the game began.

-Many hours later-

Bites, wrappers, and surprisingly more cans were duplicating and encompassing you two as you all played a lot with such a lot of fixation and wide eyes. After the score uncovered a tie, the both of you chose a bet for the following new round.

"Say, whoever wins gets to do anything to the other person and they have to obey whatever they say. EXCEPT if it's way too far they can refuse."

Y/n said straightforwardly.

"No that's lame, they just have to obey to anything, no refusing, no mercy."

"Wha- okay fine."

(aha)

Welp, You lost.

You were THIS near beating Whitty, but you lost. you gradually turned your head to Whitty to as of now see a devilish look all over his face

"H-hey what's that look for?! Well pshh you obviously had more experience than I do so what else did I have to expect?"

You said as you turned your head to turn away and dodge eye to eye connection until you heard a marginally malevolent chuckle.

"Y/n~"

Whitty cooed and began to inch consistently nearer to you, he out of nowhere nailed you down on the couch, stimulating your most sensitive spots. no you dirty dirty not the Yk what)
"MMNGAHAHAHAHAHA WIDdY STOP HAHA"
"This is your punishment for being so trash at the game"
"Bitc- NO HAHAHAHSHA IM SORRY STOP PLEASE STOP HAHAHA"
"Hey didn't you say the loser has to obey the winner?  Not the loser giving commands to the winner?~"

He proceeded to continually stimulate you, leaving you in a chuckling wreck, his hands were hella huge as well, prompting having long ass fingers which exacerbates it. At that point following a couple of moments, he chose to give you mercy and halted until he provided you another order.

"Okay, peasant, go and clean up all of this mess for me, please? I can barely get up."

"WHAT? HEY IM-"

He streaked a "would you like to get rebuffed once more?" Look, and which you quickly got up and tidied up to a great extent, expecting to not get past that torment once more.

-After cleaning-

(As you can see I'm getting lazier and lazier cuz it's 5 am in the morning and I didn't sleep at all pshejbssjehejjz)

"Now, my last request."

He said as you groaned loudly. You looked at him and you noticed that he was avoiding eye contact, switching up to timid mode.

"C-cuddle? Cuddle me?"
You stopped and stared at him with wide eyes as your face starts to turn pink.
"Please?"
He looked at you with a cute shy expression, as you started to heat up even more.
"You know what? I'll take that as a yes, a loser can't refuse to a winner anyway"

He maneuvered you into his hug and fundamentally caught you into his arms as you laid your head onto his chest. Not so long after, both of you began to rest off and get worn out, closing to both of you to fall sleeping soundly in one another's arms, small snores coming from you, and Whitty.

E n d

I'm sleepy too now ahhwhaghshheh goodnight  besties