"No," Fury denied, "we need you here," he told her, walking away before she could argue. Olivia frowned and stuck her tongue out at him. Fury turned around, nearly catching her, "get out of those loose clothes Agent, there is no way in hell you can do anything in them," then he walked away, leaving Olivia to skip away to her room on the ship and change into her uniform.

She slid into her sleek dark flame red body suit, adjusting the torso to be flat against her skin before pulling the black corset belt around her waist and quickly tying the strings.

She grabbed her white leather jacket, shrugging it on and ran out of her room, nearly colliding into Steve, "woah, sorry Captain, didn't see you there," she smiled nervously.

"You absolute fool!"
"Reason one of why you're single."
"Just kiss him already, oh my god!"

Liv pushed the voices to the back of her head, paying no mind to them as she looked away from his stunning features and composed herself, "you should get going," she said, grabbing his wrist and dragging him throughout the helicarrier and towards a jet.

The two met up with Natasha, the spy waiting patiently for the super soldier in the pilots chair of the jet, "good to go," Olivia called to Natasha, dropping Steve's hand and mock saluting the duo before backing off the jet ramp.

The young Stark walked around the deck of the helicarrier, gaining a few strange looks from new SHIELD recruits as she talked to the voices in her head.

Her favorite voice to talk to was the only male voice, mostly because it reminded her of her father and it sounded like her grandfather from old war videos. But also because it brought her amusement with how much it argued with the British voice.

She calls the male voice Howard.

The British voice, she claimed to sound like her fathers godmother, was always picking fights with Howard. The pair constantly bickering with each other that them alone was constantly driving Olivia insane. But the British voice also brought her the motherly comfort and protection she didn't get when Pepper couldn't be around.

She calls the British voice Aunt Peg.

The last voice, the more difficult voice, was constantly scolding her. Always telling her that she wasn't good enough, that she needed to do better, that had she not been a child that one fateful day at her fathers work maybe she wouldn't be this way. But yet this voice did everything she could to make sure Olivia stayed alive, if not for the girls safety then for the voice to stay alive.

For a long time she called this voice Petunia after Harry Potter's dreadful aunt, she just thought it suited her. But then Olivia found out her mothers name.

She now calls the last voice Mary.

As the sun began to set and night fell upon the sky, Olivia hushed the voices and pushed them to the back of her mind. The girl walked inside the helicarrier, making her way to the lab where Banner was located.

The girl smiled at the doctor upon entry of the lab, hopping up onto an empty spot on the desk, "howdy Doctor," she greeted the man.

Bruce looked up at her, giving a sheepish smile in return before going back to his work, "I don't bite, I'm not that insane," she quietly laughed, grabbing a pointed rod and twirling it between her fingers.