𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

what are some of the things
should Tomomi do during her
time interning with Miruko?
it can be as funny as you want
it to be...

Also i've decided to skip the
last fight because i am exhausted
at this point and i want to save
my energy for the camp arc.
which will be pretty long and
sad.

btw, the number of hero offers
will be made up since i have terrible
memory and I don't remember the
exact numbers so bare with me.
it's fanfiction. don't take everything
too serious.

( her hairstyle for this chapter
is in the media above. )

do not be a ghost reader! make
yourself known! I welcome everyone.

      It had been two days since the Sports Festival. Tomomi won 3rd place for her fight with her brother and how she performed during the event. Shoto won second because he wanted to do one last thing that would make their father mad. Which, in result, caused Bakugou to win the Sports Festival as the 1st place winner. Much to his dismay.

     He wasn't mad about being 1st place. He was mad at the fact that Shoto didn't put up more of a fight during the battle. He really wanted to fight him and see his fire side up close. But because Shoto didn't give him that satisfaction, he was pissed off. Or more than usual.

     Tomomi and Momo hung out together as soon as the twins made it to school that morning. Shoto left to class rather early that morning because he didn't get much sleep the night before and he didn't feel like standing around.

   The two rich best friends began talking about the festival and other random things as Tomomi rummaged through her locker.

    "That fight you had with Shoto was....intense." Momo said, clutching her books in her arms as she was brought back to the festival. "I swear, I have never seen two people fight so hard before."

    Tomomi chuckled, closing her locker. She moved a stray strand of her hair out of her face. Her hair was braided in a loose fishtail braid with a few pieces of wavy white hair framing her face. Courtesy of Natsuo and his weird talent for braiding hair.

    "That's nothing. The both of us rarely ever argue but when we do, its much worse than what we showed two days ago." She said as they began making their way to class.

    Momo frowned a bit. What was worse than nearly shredding your brother into ribbons? Surely, she's joking. Because if their fights weren't as bad as their arguments, she would hate to have to be around when they get each other mad.

    "Besides, Shoto and I are used to it." She mumbled, shrugging. "We train together on our free time."

    "You and your brother are surely interesting beings." Momo chuckled a little.

      As soon as the two girls entered the class room, Tomomi was bombarded by most of her classmates. All expressed worry for her and her brother. She had to still be in the infirmary during the award ceremony so Shoto accepted her medal for her and gave it to her as soon as she was cleared that same day.

    So none of them saw her after that day untill now.

    "TODO-CHAN~!" Mina yelled, tackling her in a big hug like always. This time, Tomomi was prepared so she skillfully caught her before she could cause them to fall. "I was so worried about you!"