(O) Fan meet! (Bowser - Smash bros)

(This one is a request. I hope you guys enjoy this and have been enjoying the other ones so far.)

Pred: Bowser

Prey: Human oc

Bystander: Bowser Jr.

Vore Type: Oral Endo, nervous but willing prey, confident pred, Mario and Peach are mentioned

Requester: BrentPacker7

It was a dark night at Smash manor. Right now Bowser is in his room which resembles the throne of his castle in terms of it's design and theme. He wasn't alone however, with him is a fan of his who he decided to bring along. Bowser loves his fans as much as he loves Peach. He do almost anything for his fans, within his preference of course.

"What do you think of this my throne room, human?" he asked the young man in front of him. Kyle, the human in question, turn to the koopa king "It's pretty nice, just like I thought it be" he told him. "So Bowser if I may refer to you by your name..." "of course you can, you are a fan after all" Bowser told him. "Thanks, the reason, I wanted to meet you was..." Kyle trailed off.

"Go on human, you can say it" Bowser encouraged. Kyle then blurts out "Iwantyoutoeatme!" Bowser looked confusion "can you run that by me again, I didn't catch it" he stated. Kyle sighs and speaks again "for the past few nights, I've been having this dream where I've been shrunken and eaten... by you" Bowser looked alarmed by this but, then he smirks. He knows what Kyle wants and the koopa king was feeling hungry at the moment.

"Well, you want in don't you?" he asked causing Kyle to look up at him, blushing. "A-Are you sure it's safe?" he asked when all of sudden, he felt something flow through him "now it is" Bowser stated. Kyle then understood that he was hit by a spell that will protect him "um, do you want me to strip first?" "If it makes you more comfortable" Bowser stated.

Kyle blushes and starts to undress himself, as embarrassed as he feels to be naked in the king's presences, he prefers that his clothes don't get wet or digested. Bowser felt a bit awkward when the human stripped naked but, he regains his composure and smiles. "Um, Bowser, whenever you're ready" Kyle said. The koopa king grins and picks up the young man with ease.

He then licks him moaning at how good the human tasted. The king's stomach growled wanting the human inside. Bowser is happy to oblige "here we go Kyle" he said opening his maw as wide as he can. He guides Kyle's head into his waiting maw and was moaning as soon as the human slid inside. He then takes his first swallow.

Kyle gasps as he is pulled down the king's throat so suddenly. Bowser huffs and pats his empty stomach as he takes another gulp. Kyle blushes heavily as he slides down the throat of the koopa king. Kyle was already halfway down Bowser's throat quickly approaching the stomach ring. Then with one last gulp, Kyle's whole entire body was sealed into Bowser's stomach.

He wiggles to get upright and comfortable. The movement caused Bowser to chuckle and rub his slightly bulging belly. The koopa king very much love the feeling of his fan inside him. Maybe he should devour Mario at some point in time. Bowser then lets out a loud belch, he swear he can hear Kyle's muffled giggling. "Ah, you ok in there Kyle?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks for eating me Bowser, you don't mind if I stay for a few days right?" came Kyle's muffled reply. As much as he would like to, the protective spell only lasts for 24 hours. He's scheduled for a stock battle tomorrow anyway and, he doubt master hand will be pleased for him to fight with a person in his gut.

"Sorry kid, I'll have to let you out in the morning" he explained then quickly added "I'll eat you again tomorrow night if you like" "Yeah, I'll take it" Kyle stated happily. A muffled yawn is heard from inside Bowser's bulging gut "goodnight Bowser" Kyle said. Bowser chuckles "sleep tight my little fan" he said to which a muffled snore is heard in reply.

Bowser chuckles and lays in bed holding his bulging stomach with one hand. He smiles and shuts his eyes. He then drifts off to sleep, enjoying the feeling of fullness.

Bonus

It was a half hour later when Bowser Jr. enters his and his father's shared room. He made sure to be quiet as he makes his way onto his bed as to not wake his sleeping bed. As he settles in, he looks across to his dad and noticed that his belly is bulging slightly. It was then Junior remembered that his father had invited a fan over.

From what he remembers, Master Hand allows only a handful of fighters to invite fans to the manor. His dad is one of the ones allowed. Junior can only guess his dad ate his fan for some reason. Ah well, he can always ask in the morning. For now Junior closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

(There you all have it. A Bowser vore oneshot at last. Hope you all enjoyed this one.)

Important Notice: If you guys wish to remain anonymous when requesting a oneshot, make sure to let me know in PMs!

Up next: Murray eats Reader