Sierra sniffed her line of coke rubbing her nose. She looked down at Sahara seeing her talk to herself.

"What you do when the police come?" She asked.

"Hide ditch." Sahara whispered looking up at her mom.

"Go head and go." Sierra nudged her. She knew that the police could come at any moment and she wanted Sahara to be prepared.

"Love you." Sahara whispered kissing her hand and putting it on Sierra's arm.

"GO NOW!" Sierra yelled pushing Sahara away.

Sahara tripped over feet and fell scraping her knees and elbows. In the mix of following she dropped Mr.Tubby.  She quickly picked him up and ran to the ditch that she was told to hide in. She got in the hole that her mom dug and put her hand over her mouth.

"POLICE! EVERYBODY GET ON THE GROUND!"

Police cars and S.W.A.T trucks pulled in blocking every entry to the alley.

Sierra laughed and then kneeled down on the ground. She looked around for Sahara and nodded when she saw her nowhere in sight.

"ALL YOU JUNKIES GOING DOWN!" A police chuckled cuffing Sierra.

"Fuck you." Sierra spat venom laced in her voice.

"Check everywhere for kids, or any other crackies." The chief of police stated.

The comment didn't bother Sierra not one bit, they would never think to check a ditch. She taught Sahara to fend for herself so she didn't care.

An officer checked all of the gaps in the alley, trash bins, and piles of trash. He walked over to a ditch and searched by eye not bothering to go deeper.

"All clear." He said shaking his head.

"Take em all in, and book em." The chief said scanning the alley to make sure they got everybody.

Beast stood a couple blocks of way watching all of his clients and customers get carried away. "Fuck Si."

"Mommy come." Sahara whispered to herself crying and wiping her eyes.

Sahara had peed on herself and on top of that her stomach was growling.

She eventually cried herself to sleep holding Mr.Tubby close to her chest.

Thunder had just boomed through the sky startling Sahara from her sleep. She was still hunched over in the ditch and she was really hungry.

It was currently dark time now, so she figured it was time to come out. She climbed herself out of the ditch and then looked around seeing nobody in sight.

"Mommy come?" She asked walking and rubbing her eyes looking for her mama.

"Hungry." She whispered walking to a nearby trash can.

She stepped on a old crate and started rummaging through looking for something to eat. Sahara came across a half eaten burger and a pack of scooby doo fruit snacks.

She sat on the crate and starting eating while talking to Mr.Tubby. "Mommy go bye bye Tub."

"Eat Tubby." Sahara frowned giving him a fruit snack.

When she noticed he didn't take the snack she frowned and pushed Tubby to the ground. "Eat Tub."

"Bad boy Tub." She frowned.

—————-
Hey y'all!!!

Lol so y'all imma make a schedule for all three book updates so I can be more consistent and so y'all can know when to expect a update!

Anyways how did we like this chapter??

Thoughts on Sahara bathing herself?!

Sierra is a sad excuse for a woman and mother!! She is disgusting for doing that in the car with her daughter, what's y'all thoughts on that?

How y'all feel about the raid??

Sahara hid pretty well didn't it??

Y'all think the officer should've searched deeper into the ditch??

Thoughts on Sahara eating out of the trash??

Sahara said Mr. Tubby is a bad boy lol y'all agree??

Don't forget to vote, comment , and Shareee

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut