Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand

Start from the beginning

"Did you run away, Y/N?" Kai weakly laughed. Truth be told, Kai was aching to see you, and he knew he shouldn't feel that way about his best friend, but he couldn't help it. You were smart, beautiful, and so many other things that made him love you to death.

"No, I'm here," You squeaked. You slowly pulled the curtain back and stepped into the shower, avoiding eye contact with Kai, but if you had opened your eyes, you would have seen that Kai wasn't making eye contact either. He was looking at your body in awe, and he was trying his hardest not to get hard because he didn't ever want you to be uncomfortable around him.

"You are such a beauty, Y/N," He whispered, and he so desperately wished that he could run his hand across your cheek, over your curves. He wanted to feel your soft, pretty skin, but he couldn't for two reasons. One, he could barely move a muscle by himself, and two, he knew you probably wouldn't want that, but boy, was he wrong.

"As are you, Malachai," You whispered back with a shy smile. "Are you sure you want me to use my shower stuff?" You asked.

"Yes, I don't want to be more of a burden than I already am." That was technically true, but that was not even the half of it. He loved the way you smelled. He didn't even know how to describe it. It was sweet, and all he knew was that any chance of getting to smell your scent, to have a constant reminder of you on him, he wasn't going to pass up because you made him feel safe. Home is you. 

"Malachai, you're not a burden," You said, suddenly serious. He bit his lip and looked away from you, but you cupped his cheek to make him look at you. "You are not a burden," You reminded him with a soft smile. You picked up your body wash and squirted some into your hand. 

'Warm Vanilla Sugar' Kai made a mental note of that. 

You rubbed the body wash on your hands and cautiously massaged it onto Kai's body. Kai tried not his hardest not to moan because of the mix of your scent hitting his nostrils and because of the way your skillful hands rubbed his body, but on accident, a soft whimper escaped his throat. Your eyes quickly averted to his.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? Shit, I'm-"

"No, no, no, Y/N. It's quite the opposite," He breathed and leaned his head back. 

"Oh," You said shyly. Your fingers traced over his abs, feeling them tense as you did so. You moved to his arms, trying not to apply too much pressure on the bruises that were starting to form. Kai felt relaxed as you continued to touch him. He wished this would never end. Once his arms were washed, you made the bold move to slowly squat down and rinse his legs off. 

"Oh," He moaned quietly. He bit his lip as he watched you before him. You stood up before it got awkward and moved to shampoo his hair. You reluctantly but gently pushed him under the water to rinse the body wash off his beautiful body that somehow looked even hotter covered in soap. He winced as the water trailed over some of his fresh cuts.

"I'm sorry," You whispered. You moved him back out of the water after the soap was off his body. If you hadn't had known Kai for so long, you wouldn't even have been able to tell he was starting to cry, but you being you knew. "Oh, Kai. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here," You told him and let his head rest on your shoulder. "Can I wash your hair?" You asked after a minute or two of just standing there and rubbing his back as he quietly sobbed into your shoulder.

"Please," He whispered. He did not even attempt moving, which was fine with you. He moved his hands to your waist as a grip, and it almost made you moan at the touch. You grabbed your bottle of shampoo and placed a little bit of the wash in your hand. You couldn't resist any longer. You were aching to have your fingers run through his soft hair. You massaged his scalp, causing him to release a muffled moan into your shoulder.