CHAPTER 23

TSAKANI

Bubbles is still in shock about what she did, but I hope the green tea that I gave her will calm her down. I understand how she's feeling though because this is her first time killing people, not 1 but 3 people within minutes, she needs to learn not to channel her feelings when she kills someone. The boys who clean for me are almost done cleaning up the blood, and the bodies have already been dealt with I really hate the fact that people died in my house, I will have to cleanse it. The door flies open, and the gents get in I'm surprised to see all of them here, well considering the fact that Lee said that he has some errands to run.

“We came as soon as we could, what happened?” Lee implores looking around my kitchen.

“Adele's men happened.”

Him: “What did she do now?”

Me: “She sent his men here to fish for information because the other one was in the study,” shrugging.

Leon: “So, you came back and you found them here in your house? How many were they?”

Me: “4. Marty called me, and alerted me if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have known that there were people here, I was going to come back late, and found my house cleaned out. And Spikiri have already given them the code to the safe imagine what could've happened if I did not change it?” Talon whistles.

Lee: “Hhayi, it's time we pay Adele a visit she has crossed the line. How dare she sends her men to your house? She has some nerves.”

Talon: “Yilokulala ama out skhokho, uke wacava muphi umjita olala ama out la phakathi kwethu njer?” (That's because you sleep in other girls houses, which one amongst us have you ever seen sleeping at their girlfriend's house) I shake my head.

Me: “That's funny because I left you guys here. Anyway, we are not there. I called you guys here because I want one of you to stay behind here, and make sure that bubbles is okay.” They all look at each other confused.

Him: “Umagwebu? Yisilwane siphi leso? Senathaka TK?” (Foam? What kind of an animal is that? Are you now a ritualist) I chuckle.

Me: “Lux. I want one of you to stay here with her.”

Leon: “You came back with her here?” I nod.

Talon: “Vele seniyashova?” (Are you guys now dating)

Me: “We are yet to confirm that.”

Him: “So nanyovana k'phela?” (You are only tucking)

Me: “You can say that if you like.”

Batista: “Let's pause the debate for a second I need to understand something here. You said, there were 4 men here, how did you kill them? Or maybe were they in separate rooms, and you killed them one by one?”

Me: “They would've killed me if that was the case,  I mean I was overpowered, so obviously it was going to be easy for them to kill me. I'm joking. Anyways, bubbles killed three of them.” They look at each other than laugh, I shake my head.

Talon: “Hhayi baba, ned ngoba lo lovey waqhumisa ezimnyama kayi 1 sekangu Rambo manjer? Ungadlali ngathi skhokho sibadala mfana.” (No man. Just because of that tyre stunt she did she's already Rambo now? Don't play like that)

Lee: “I know that what she did then was an act of bravery yesterday, but killing three men in cold blood? Now that's far fetched you are giving the girl too much credit, phola skhokho chill.” I laugh.

Me: “Ngiyabona ukuthy nibo Thomas nina lomjita osencwadini yabelungu, manjer yazini ningafi ngizonidlalela I film. Unamasimba u bubbles unishaya nonke la, phela don't forget that akekho noyi 1 la kini owabhodisa more than 3 people in few minutes, ningalokothi nikukhohlwe loko.” (I can see that you guys are like Thomas, the man from the bible, but don't worry I will play a film for you. Bubbles is the best, she dribbles all of you here, none of you here killed more than 3 people in few minutes)