CHAPTER 4: The Upper Class

Mulai dari awal

I understand her. Who wouldn't be lucky to be surrounded by kind-hearted elite people? I think no one. But I am contented with what I had since when I was born as an outcast. I learned how to find beauty in simple things. I was taught by my grandmother how to feel blessed with whatever I received, even if it is either good or bad. Because every little thing that happens has reasons, and it's up for me to figure it out.

"Hey!" George greeted us with his astounding, royal blue car. "Come. Get inside."

He opened the door for us. At first, we're hesitant, but as we looked at his genuine face, we got inside. Sino ba namang hindi magdadalawang-isip?

"Is it really okay for us to go to the party?" I asked out-of-nowhere.

I saw him smiled at the rear front-view mirror. "Of course yes. Why not?"

I didn't reply. He started driving. I just looked outside, and saw plenty of plants and trees.

"Can you see that? That is the Redwater River, according to them, it is the reason for Aurelius District to become the most wealthy division in the entire Elite Magical Societies," George suddenly explained.

"As per them, it makes the district powerful when it comes to tourism. Kasi dinarayo talaga iyan ng ibang mga tao na nagmula pa sa ibang ibayo ng La Mahika," he added.

Tiningnan ko ang ilog na tinutukoy niya, Redwater River. Kung titignan mo ito para lamang itong isang ordinaryong ilog, pero kumikinang ito- kulay asul.

"Why is it called Redwater?" I curiously asked.

"Because it becomes red when total lunar eclipse happens, also refers as Blood Moon. However, it is originally called Aurelius River," he answered.

I can't help it but to be amazed. I love staring at the moons, because it as if gives me a comfortable feeling like a satisfying one. But, what they call Blood Moon has never been seen by my naked eyes.

"But it never appeared again since 18 years ago, and that was the very first time to show itself. Yet, people still visit this place because among the rivers in the world, it is the only river that becomes red because of the Blood Moon, and they're still wishing to witness this enchanted scene even once in a lifetime by their very own eyes," he furtherly discussed.

We're now heading to somewhere I don't know. We passed through a bridge, George called it Aurelis Bridge— it's huge and has very classical and elegant architectural design.

Nadaanan din namin ang Aston Park and Villages where they actually live. He said that it's the place where Dark Noxis stays, though they have specialized dormitories in the academy. But he stated that now we will be heading to Tyrone's place in which the party will be celebrated.

Haedleigh Village— from the looks of it, it's a place for elitist and wealthy people. It is where Tyrone lives since when he was a kid, as per George.

"We're already here," George said.

We entered into a gate. Then, he opened the door for us. His gestures were that of a gentleman. It's like, a king serving his servant. What an irony.

Sinalubong kami nila Erica. "Why are you wearing like that? It's a party for goodness' sake," she hysterically said.

A moment of silence enveloped us. We're wearing our uniforms in the academy- a maid one.

"Don't get me wrong. Come with me, I'll change your looks. Ayaw ko namang mapahiya kayo sa mga bisita namin," she said while smiling at us.

Agad niya kaming hinila papunta sa isang pintuan sa gilid. Hindi ito ang main entrance ng mansion nila. Maaliwalas ang paligid at sobrang ganda ng pagkakagawa ng mga parte ng gusaling ito. Mula sa mga disenyo, maging sa mga display, makikita mo kung gaano pinag-isipan upang maging maganda ang timpla nito sa iyong mga mata.