Set up

3 weeks later

   After some time, Wanda has been making up all the time she avoided with Natasha she started to call her mom more often but only when Spider-Man is not around she specifically ask to not mention it to him they all gave her a weird face but they went with it, after the talk with Spider-Man she had been listening to his advice more and more often or if she has something on her mind she goes to him more often. Even though his jokes are bad she doesn't mind them at all as day become more she started to see Spider-Man as a father figure even though they're only one year apart but no one knows that.

Spider-Man always come to the tower once he's finished with patrol, that's mostly because by then everyone is done with mission that appear if he's lucky he get to come with them in some of their missions just in case they need an extra set of hand. If they're not tired they usually spar a few times in the gym occasionally Ant-man comes for stop naturally they hit it off pretty good.

Wanda POV

It's funny how a guy in spandex was the one to get me out of my shell, but I think it's too early for me to call him dad. I always try to get him and Nat on dates but there both usually busy well I don't directly say it but I just ask if they're available that day which is always no. I don't know what Spidey does when he busy no one does it's so hard for him to slip up or tell us something by accident like one time when we invited him to eat with us it looked like he was gonna take his mask off but it was only half way, which was a complete let down.

I arrive to see Spidey in the living quarters reading some lame science book and I see Nat working on her knife well making them sharper only Clint there watching whatever bird like to watch.

"So Spidey... you busy today?" Failing to act nonchalantly." No not really what's up?" I smile at him, ok please for the love of Thor let Nat be unoccupied this Saturday.

"Ehh Nat what about you?" I cross my finger hoping she can preach the good news." Nah I'm free what do you need help with?" I internally celebrate but I have to do this quick.

"COOL have fun on a date today byyye!!" With that I left to my room texting Nat quickly that she better of said yes.

Peter POV

What The Fuck just happened, I can't go out with Nat for two major reason 1 being the age gap too inappropriate for my liking, and 2nd I'm like the most awkwardest person in the planet I have to shut this down.

"I can't do that." I stated to her she raised an eyebrow at me." Ok but you do realize she'll keep on insisting until we do go on one right?" She makes a valid point.

"What do we do then? I have my personal reason mostly because of my civilian life." I explained to them.

"Relax your seeing someone right so let's purposely bomb this 'date'. She'll be devastated but it would get her off our case win win you won't ruin your relationship with whoever your seeing, and she'll stop pestering me about it deal?" I nod mostly because I don't want to admit that I'm just socially awkward, and most of all that I'm single because of that.

"Y-yeah how about 7 it's 1:00 right now should give us time to prepare, and I have to stop some gang meet up around 10 so we good?" She nod at me.

"Spidey you are probably the most weirdest man alive you know that?" I gave him a 'for what' look.

"You basically rejected Nat over hear which most guys would of said yea in a instant." Nat rolls her eye." Well then sir I'm not like most guys now if you excuse me I will take my leave now good day." Nat laughed a little I'm not ready especially with the limited time.