Episode - 1

ARMYs PLEASE KEEP STREAMING DYNAMITE 💜 WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1 BILLION💜

Let's start this fanfiction 💜

Mom, are we really going to leave this place? I don't want to go anywhere - Yoonji said as a tear dropped from her eye.

Dear, I also don't want to go, but I can't do anything in it. I tried so hard to stop my transfer but.........I'm sorry dear - Her mom said while locking the door.

Yoonji wiped the tear and sighed. She got into the car, followed by her mom.

They both started their journey to Seoul, as they will be living there from now on.

In Seoul -

Yoonji, stop staring at the house and help me with these heavy bags - Her mom said and chuckled a bit seeing her. On the other hand Yoonji was staring at the house with her jaw dropped.

Yoonji - Mom it's so simple and beautiful. I'm amazed by your choice.

Mom - Thanks dear, now help me, these bags are so heavy

Mom - Thanks dear, now help me, these bags are so heavy. Did you packed rocks with your stuffs? These are so heavy.

Yoonji - Mom I told you to eat properly, but you never listen to me. See, you are getting weak day by day.

Mom - Yahh! I'm not weak.

Yoonji giggled hearing her

Mom - Now help me.

Yoonji - Okk eomma

Both of them successfully shifted in the new house. They plopped on the couch and right at the moment, her mom's phone rang.
She got so happy as soon as she saw the caller ID and ran to her room to answer the call. Yoonji was noticing each and every motion of her mom and got suspicious by her act. But she didn't had much energy to investigate this matter, so she just shrugged that feeling.

In the morning -

It was Sunday morning and as usual Yoonji got up before her alarm. It was normal for her, because of nightmares and stress she is never able to get proper sleep. And it become worse after her dad and oppa left them.

Their death is a mystery, no one knows how they died, even her mom and she didn't know if they died or are alive. They just assume that they are died. Yoonji was just 12 at that time so she also believed her mother's words and didn't argued back. After this news they didn't even tried to talk about this matter.

Yoonji always cries, remembering them as she was more close to her dad and brother but after their death she become so lonely. Her mother is always busy with her office work and isn't able to
Spend time with her.

Because of all this she has become cold and emotionless for everyone except her mom. She used to be a very happy and cheerful child but after their mysterious death she become totally different.

Brothers •||BTS FF||• On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara