"Still here," Luis said, "This dirt happens to contain many important artifacts from my country's history including the burial ground of princess Zaria."

"I need to go to the gift shop and see if this comes in a bobble head." London said. She bobbed her eye. She walked off.

"And I will now tell you the story of princess Zaria's fabled crown," Luis said, "It was crafted for the princess by-"

"Her high priest but sadly she never got the chance to wear it before she perished," Bailey said.

"Yes and it was-" Luis said.

"Buried with her but when the tomb was discovered it was missing." Cody said "Leading archaeologist to conclude it was stolen by grave robbers."

Luis looked at Ms. Tutweiller.

"Yeah you get use to it," Miss Tutweiller said.

"Well Luis I have my own personal theory," Cody said.

"And here we go," Zack said

Zack walked over to the statue face of Zaria

"I believe the crown was never found, because archaeologist were looking in the wrong place. I submit to you, Luis, that there is a secret antechamber untouched for centuries and yet to be discovered."

"Say queso," Zack said, doing bunny ear to the statue and taking a picture.

"You know, I should probably apologize in advance for..." started . Then she thought for a second, "well, everybody."

They got up and left.

Third POV

Nobody noticed the boy and girl standing in the shadows.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Positive. We have to make sure he's ready before we rebel against Zeus." The girl said. "Artemis has started to build the space station, but it won't be complete until April, and we'll need a whole year to train the Reds into perfection. We still have to prepare."

"So we should test him?" asked the boy.

"Yes."

The boy nodded, and the statue glowed.

Cody

"Hey Cody," said Percy.

Cody looked up from his papers. "Hey Percy."

"What's wrong?" asked Percy.

"Nothing." Then he perked up, "Guess what? I think I'm close to finding the crown of Zaria."

"Wow." said Percy. "You know my cousin mentioned this place and a Zaria once. Something about peeing on something to find something."

"Really?" asked Cody, "interesting."

"So why are you so interested in finding this thing, anyways?" asked Percy.

Cody grinned. "I'll be hailed as one of the greatest archaeologist of all time. I'll be on the cover of Tomb Digest."

"Hey," said Percy, "that's the magazine Nico reads."

"Really?" asked Cody. This guy would be really cool to meet, thought Cody. "What's he like?"

"Nico?" asked Percy, "he's really cool. I love him like a brother. He's emo, though, which I don't think is very healthy."

Oh, thought Cody, never mind, the last time I met an emo, I ended up hanging from a tree by my foot. (AN: This doesn't actually happen in the show, but I dreamed it happened one time. I think I might post that dream on fan-fictions, sometime. Anyways, back to the story.) "What are you doing here, why aren't you with the rest of the group?" asked Cody.