6. She's ok

P.s. this is back to Lily's POV for now

Chapter 6

I woke up. I looked around and saw I was in the hospital wing.

"Why am I here?" I said, slowly sitting up. Madam Pomfreys head jerked my way. "Oh my goodness dearie your finally awake!" She ran over to me. She told me how I had hit my head. It was around lunch time. Someone had came in to bring food in for some other patients.

"Dear, could you go get Archie Eastell? Remember to say it's for Lily." She spoke to the person. They nodded and smiled at me. I looked up at Madam Pomfrey. "Archies awake?" I whispered. She nodded and smiled. "Oh no! He probably thinks that I wasn't there for him!" I exclaimed. She told me how he was understanding and everything.

Archies POV

I was fiddling with some food in the Great Hall. It was lunch. I couldn't help but worry about Lily. I glanced over at Malfoy, who was also not eating. A girl came running in to the Great Hall. She ran towards the Gryffindor table.

"Lily's awake. Madam Pomfrey sent for you!" She shouted at me. I'm pretty sure everyone heard though. My eyes widened and I pulled myself up and started running out of the great hall. I am pretty sure this is the fastest I've ever ran. I burst open the door and saw Lily there, smiling.

"LILY!" I shouted and ran up to her. I pulled her into a tight hug as I cried into her shoulder. "Why are you crying Arch?" She whispered softly. I shook my head.

"I was so worried for you Lily. When I woke up and Malfoy told me that you had hit your head I panicked so much." I cried. We sat there for a while before I stood up and had to go to lesson. Well, that's what I told her. It was sort of the truth. I did have to go to lesson, but I knew Malfoy had a free period. I walked out and saw Malfoy standing outside. I nodded at him.

Draco's POV

I was in the Great Hall, eating lunch. Well, I say eating lunch. I was sitting there playing with the food. I looked over at Archie. He must have it alot harder. Lily hates me.

"LILYS AWAKE! MADAM POMFREY JUST SENT ME FOR YOU!" a girl shouted at Archie. He ran out. I quietly got up and walked out. I had to go see her.

I waited outside the Hospital Wing. I didn't wanna disturb them. A few minutes later, he came out and nodded at me.

Lily's POV

I sighed and sat back. Everything was so confusing. I heard someone come in. I immediately looked up, and saw Malfoy. He slightly smiled at me, and came towards me. He sat down next to me and looked down. I put my finger under his chin and made him look at me in eye.

"What brought you here?" I asked him. He opened his mouth, as if trying to speak. He shook his head. "Tell me Draco." I whispered. His eyes met with mine again.

"That's the first time you've called me Draco." He stated. I smiled. "Seriously, why are you here?" I asked him again. He hesitated for a moment. "Please." I repeated

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU LILY!" He shouted. He stood up and walked out. "Draco..." I said, but it was too late. He had already gone. I groaned and lay back down.

***

A few hours later I was dismissed. Archie was with me the whole time. You wouldn't expect me to be let out so early, but she said I was perfectly fine. I walked into the Great Hall. It was dinner. My eyes flickered over to the Slytherin table every now and then, but Malfoy never came. I sighed.

"If your looking for a certain someone, he left this for me to give to you." Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Blaise. He was one of Draco's closest friends. He passed me the note and then walked off. I looked at it.

Lily,

         I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean for it to slip out. Please meet me outside by the flower garden at 7:00pm.

Sorry,
          D.M

I looked over at Archie, who nodded. He knew?! I got up and walked outside. I'm pretty sure it was only 6:30pm or something but I didn't specifically care. I walked out and already found him there, sitting on the grass with his head in his knees.

"Draco." I whispered softly as I approached him. He jerked his head and looked at me, half smiling. I sat down beside him. "I'm really sorr-" he started. I cut him off by kissing him. He seemed a bit shocked at first, but then pulled me closer to him. I was a bit shocked as well, but something told me to do it. It just felt... Right.

Now I'll tell you why I done it...

I liked Draco Malfoy.

----------------------------------

850 words 💛