Chapter Thirteen

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh, thank you kind lady and you look rather more beautiful the shinning stars above, if I do say so my self. Shall we depart?" he asked, I nodded grabbing my basket, looped my arm around his and walked towards the car.

Tyler actually lives in huge mansion, I thought they were kidding. "Don't worry, D.A. I won't leave you alone, not at your first party" Luke smiled looping his arm around mines. We walked through the big brown wooden doors, the music is blasting loud, people dancing everywhere, drinking and smoking.

So, this is how a high school house party looks like?!

"Are you ready for you first alcohol? Which you want to start first? Tequilas, shots, body shots or regular beer?" Luke asked. "Uh?... It doesn't matter to me" I said.

"Alright." he smiled, we walked towards the huge kitchen. There was actually a bartender in his kitchen.

"What can I get you today, Ms.Red" he winked, I smiled at him. The first time a guy has actually try and flirt with me.

He's actually hot. Dark black hair, blue piercing eyes, perfect jaw line not as perfect as Angelo. And his British accent, oh how I love British accents.

"Surprise me, bartender" I said, he smiled. "Well, we'll start you with...sweet tequila. What's your name, Red?"

"Yours first, bartender" I flirted, he chuckled and nodded.

"Names, Troy. And you?" he asked giving me my drink.

I took my drink "Daniella some call me Danny but you can call me Red for tonight" I waved goodbye, he smirked and waved back.

Luke followed behind me "Look who took off there training wheels" he laughed. I drunk a few more tequilas and went with Luke toward the dancing crowd in the middle of the house.

I never felt so free before, My body fell into the music, swinging, grinning my hips. I left to get a regular glass of beer, after those 3 tequilas I was feeling a little woozy.

"Hey, Lil' Red glad you could make it. I see the costume looks amazing on you" Tyler said handing me another drink of beer. "Thanks, Tyler and awesome party" I said taking a last sip.

"They don't call me 'Party King' for nothing, ya know. Hey, come with me" he said. For some reason I listened, I didn't feel so great after that beer he gave me, I didn't feel stable, like me, more different.

How many did I take? What was in that drink?

"L-Luke..." I said slowly, he was taking with a girl? at the bar. Tyler grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs to his room then shut the door.

I feel really sleepy...

"W-What are we doing up here?" I asked.

Tyler turned around and smirked at me "To have are own secret private party, alone" he walked closer and pushed me on the bed, then hovered on top of me. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge, tears started to fall down my cheeks.

So, this is how my night is going to end?

"P-Please...Let me go... Why are you doing this?"

He wiped away my tears, leaned foward, I kept shaking my head, he grabbed it and forcibly pushed his lips on mines. "Shh...No need for tears, Lil' Red. I promise to make your first time spectacular and earth shaking..." he started to unbuttoned my costume "pleasuring your deepest..." he took off my top and threw it on the floor.

"-...desires" he started to kiss my neck down my chest.

Someone help me, please....Angelo....Angelo please come and help me...

More tears fell down my face as he unbuckled my bra strap. Suddenly, the door bust open.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER, TYLER" a male voice said, I knew this voice but who was it. "Hey, look if it isn't Mr.Hero? Wait your turn" Tyler said getting off of me.

"I'm warning you, Tyler"

"You wanna go, Rossi?!" Tyler yelled. "I've been waiting for you to say that, give me your best shot" the guy said.

They were fighting each other all I heard was loud punches, glass breaking, more punches. I tried to stand up but the alcohol was still in effect. I fell back down, everything was blury and my body felt weak.

Someone picked me up, put a blanket over me and walked out the room, the party and into a car.

"It's alright, Daniella. I'll always keep you safe, whenever your in trouble I'll come to your rescue no matter when or where, I'll always be there to save you. Rest for now, you'll need it" the voice said then kissed my head as I drifted off into slumber.

I remember this scent, this cologne before. He has strong soft hands, I feel strangely safe with this person. Maybe I'll feel better after a...short nap.