Prologue

It was a clear night, the atomosphere depicted a calm one but cold one too.

A family of about 4 were all sitted in their house eating dinner when the little boy among them lighted up and came down from his seat.

" Where are you heading to, Harry" his mum asked.

" I left my stuffy bear out in the backyard' he said then ran out to get his bear.

Reaching there , he picked up his bear and laughed. Then he heard soft cries coming from a corner.

He traced the cries then found out that it was coming from a box. Slowly, he walked over to the box, opened it then what he saw made his mouth go agape.

Running back into the house, he called for his family.

" Mummy, mummy come see" he called his mom and out of curiosity the whole family ran outside to see what was going on.

He then led them to the box. His mom out of curiosity opened it and behold a little baby was laid down in the box.

" Good gracious" his mom picked up the child and a note fell from the baby's blanket.

The father picked it up and read it aloud.

' Please take care of my daughter- Unknown.

" Can we keep her?" The little boy asked.

" She's not an animal, Harry and yes we'll keep her, she can't be left alone in the cold" his mom said then they took the baby inside the house.

" What are we gonna call her mom" the little girl among them asked.

" I don't know but I guess we can name her... Arielle... Arielle Styles."